Kylie Minogue to judge `The Voice`
London: Singer Kylie Minogue has confirmed her presence as a judge in the upcoming season of Britain`s singing reality show `The Voice`.
It was earlier reported that the show bosses are trying to rope in Minogue as a judge, but she was unsure about it due to other work commitments.
"I`m excited to announce that I`ll be coaching on `The Voice` UK next season," Minogue posted on Twitter, reports contactmusic.com.
Minogue will join Tom Jones and Will.i.am on the judging panel.
"I`m very excited to become a coach on `The Voice`. I love the concept of the show and have been an avid viewer of both series. The search for new talent is such an important aspect of the music industry and `The Voice` gives us all a part to play in that," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!
- Priyanka Chopra finds 'Dilwale', 'Bajirao Mastani' Box Office clash unfortunate