Lack of invites made Swift pen songs
Los Angeles: Singer Taylor Swift, known for penning songs based on her romantic relationships, reveals that she started writing songs because she wasn’t "invited to parties" and "noticed" by the guy she liked.
While chatting on her Red UK tour, Swift also said she wasn`t noticed by men whom she liked, reports dailystar.co.uk.
"I started writing songs because I wasn’t invited to parties and sleep-overs. I wasn’t noticed by the guy I like," she said.
"Writing songs has taught me a lot. One of the hardest lessons to learn in life is there’s sometimes nothing you can do to make someone like you if they don’t. It’s okay to let that go," she added.
Swift has had high profile relationships with celebrities like Taylor Lautner and One Direction`s Harry Styles in the past.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor breaks the style code in latest Harper's Bazaar cover! – See pic
- Monsoon getaway: Bigg Boss contestant Mandana Karimi rocks in white while holidaying in Goa- See pic
- Monsoon trouble for shoes? Best tips to save your footwear this rainy season
- 'Rustom': The re-invention of Akshay Kumar
- Milkha Singh launches 'Read India' initiative
- Attention Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol! Watch – Belly dancers give new twist to ‘Tujhe Dekha To Yeh Jana Sanam’
- Urvashi Rautela gives 'Resham Ka Rumaal' a sexy twist in 'Great Grand Masti' – Watch here
- 'Sultan' Salman Khan lends his majestic voice for the title track, impresses again! – Check out
- Zareen Khan, Ali Fazal to feature in T-Series music video
- Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma team up with India's first transgender band