Lack of invites made Swift pen songs
Los Angeles: Singer Taylor Swift, known for penning songs based on her romantic relationships, reveals that she started writing songs because she wasn’t "invited to parties" and "noticed" by the guy she liked.
While chatting on her Red UK tour, Swift also said she wasn`t noticed by men whom she liked, reports dailystar.co.uk.
"I started writing songs because I wasn’t invited to parties and sleep-overs. I wasn’t noticed by the guy I like," she said.
"Writing songs has taught me a lot. One of the hardest lessons to learn in life is there’s sometimes nothing you can do to make someone like you if they don’t. It’s okay to let that go," she added.
Swift has had high profile relationships with celebrities like Taylor Lautner and One Direction`s Harry Styles in the past.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'—Celebrate heartbreak ala Ranbir Kapoor-Anushka Sharma in 'Channa Mereya' song! Watch now
- 'Rock On!! 2' band member Shraddha Kapoor aka Jiah releases her new single 'Tere Mere Dil'! Watch now
- Zayn Malik shares the reason for quitting One Direction
- VHP, Bajrang Dal seek cancellation of Pakistani singer Shafqat Amanat Ali's concert
- Treat for fans of Carnatic music on Vijayadashami in Dubai