Lady Gaga and Bruno Mars to take to stage at Mtv Emas
Washington: Lady Gaga and Bruno Mars will take to stage at the ‘MTV European Music Awards’, on November 6 in Belfast.
Singer-actress Selena Gomez will be hosting the ceremony
Bruno expressed his excitement about the event with a message on his tweeter account.
The ‘Grenade’ singer posted, “Excited for the European Music Awards! If only I had a date :( . (::ahem:: Rosario Dawson) #WishingUponATwitterStar (sic).”
Gaga, who bagged five awards at last year’s event, also leads this year with six nominations, reported Contactmusic.
The ‘Poker Face’ singer is nominated for Best Female, Best Live Act, Best Pop Act, and the Biggest Fans accolade for her dedicated troupe of ‘Little Monsters’ and both ‘Best Song’ and ‘Best Video’ for ‘Born This Way’.
25-year-old singer Katy Perry is closely following her for her single ‘Firework’.
The two will battle it out in the ‘Best Female’, ‘Best Pop’, ‘Best Female’ and ‘Best Song’ categories.
Bruno is next with four nods, while Adele, the top-selling artist, Justin Bieber and rockers Thirty Seconds to Mars are all up for three awards.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Sunny Leone to play cameo in Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'