Lady Gaga collaborates with Tony Bennett for jazz album
London: Pop sensation Lady Gaga is joining forces with veteran crooner Tony Bennett to record a jazz album.
The music stars will be teaming up in the studio in June to start laying down vocals for their collaborative effort, reported Sun online.
Gaga, 26, is currently working with Bennett, 86, on tunes as she recovers from her recent hip surgery.
"We`re working on it from now until June, and then we`ll record in June. She`s phenomenal. I get along great with her. She`s looking forward to it and so am I," he said.
Bennett added that their album will prove Gaga "is one of the best jazz singers that anyone has ever heard."
Though it`s not the first time the unlikely duo has performed a song together, they previously came together for the cover of `The Lady Is A Tramp` for Bennett`s 2011 album `Duets II`.
The legendary singer also famously teamed up with the late Amy Winehouse for his collaborative album. He also shared the mic with stars including Mariah Carey, Carrie Underwood, Aretha Franklin and John Mayer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Janmashtami celebrated with traditional fervour across India
- Teenagers who feel safe at school get higher grades
- Shatrughan Sinha lauds Sonakshi's devotion to work
- Waarrior Savitri movie review: Ineffective and unimpressive
- Confirmed! Ranveer Singh to play Khilji in 'Padmavati' opposite Deepika Padukone—Deets inside
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali to compose music for 'Padmavati'
- Janmashtami special—Celebrate Krishna's birth with these top 5 Bollywood tracks!
- Shraddha Kapoor sought to judge music reality TV show?
- Wedding SONG of the year 'Nachde Ne Saare' has Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra dance to glory! Watch
- Song alert! 'Besabriyaan' from Sushant Singh Rajput's 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story' OUT—Watch