Lady Gaga collaborates with Tony Bennett for jazz album
London: Pop sensation Lady Gaga is joining forces with veteran crooner Tony Bennett to record a jazz album.
The music stars will be teaming up in the studio in June to start laying down vocals for their collaborative effort, reported Sun online.
Gaga, 26, is currently working with Bennett, 86, on tunes as she recovers from her recent hip surgery.
"We`re working on it from now until June, and then we`ll record in June. She`s phenomenal. I get along great with her. She`s looking forward to it and so am I," he said.
Bennett added that their album will prove Gaga "is one of the best jazz singers that anyone has ever heard."
Though it`s not the first time the unlikely duo has performed a song together, they previously came together for the cover of `The Lady Is A Tramp` for Bennett`s 2011 album `Duets II`.
The legendary singer also famously teamed up with the late Amy Winehouse for his collaborative album. He also shared the mic with stars including Mariah Carey, Carrie Underwood, Aretha Franklin and John Mayer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Woah! Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur to share longest kiss in 'Fitoor'
- Katrina Kaif breaks silence over break-up with Ranbir Kapoor, here's what she has to say
- Gujarati theatre actor Markand Bhatt passes away
- I am not in awe of Kareena Kapoor Khan: Arjun Kapoor
- Hope to come up with rock album in year or two: Aditya Roy Kapoor
- Zayn Malik's album release coincides with 'One Direction' exit-anniversary
- 'Neerja': Sonam Kapoor in 'Aankhen Milayenge Darr Se' will stir you—Watch video!
- Who lifted a song from Salman Khan's film?
- Priyanka Chopra's 'Exotic' gets 80 mn views!
- Ali Zafar to do item song in 'Tere Bin Laden: Dead or Alive'