Lady Gaga `crushed` to put career `on hold` until September
New York: Lady Gaga might have to wait another five months before she makes a musical comeback.
According to Life and Style, the 27-year-old singer is back on her feet after recovering from her hip surgery, but doctors are yet to give her the clear to get back to work, leaving her "crushed," the New York Post reported.
A friend said that Gaga has a bunch of projects she wants to work on, but she needs clearance from her doctors, which is really frustrating for her.
A source said that Gaga won`t be back in action until September, till then, she is focusing on her songwriting while recovering.
The rest of Gaga`s ` Born This Way Ball ` tour was cancelled on February 12 after she suffered a labral tear on her right hip.
Rolling Stone reported that the tour -set to run for 22 more nights through March 20th - will lead to nearly 30 million dollars in refunds, according to Pollstar estimates.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shiv Sena opposes Ghulam Ali’s concert in Mumbai
- Never evaded Income Tax, says Vijay after searches
- Lady Gaga's fiance 'cool' with her joining 'American Horror Story'
- Dilip Kumar's house: Court asks Pakistan government on takeover
- Watch: Second trailer of Kamal Haasan’s ‘Thoongaavanam’ edgy, action-packed