Lady Gaga danced on bleeding feet
London: Singer Lady Gaga proved she is prepared to suffer for her art when she danced until her feet bled on the set of one of her music videos.
The pop star wore a pair of sky-high Christian Louboutin shoes to film her "Love Game" promo and considered stopping the shoot when she realised her strenuous routine was leaving her with deep cuts on her toes, reports aceshowbiz.com.
But after some words of encouragement from her creative director Laurieann Gibson, Gaga resolved to keep dancing despite her bleeding feet.
"There was one time during the LoveGame video, she had on Louboutins for the first time and we`re dancing on cement. Her toes were knocking against the shoes because my choreography is very challenging," said Gibson.
"But she kept dancing and her feet were bleeding. It was almost the last couple of shots, and she limps over to me and she says, `Oh, my feet are hurting me,` and I said, `You told me you wanted to a superstar... You dance till they say cut`," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IIFA Awards 2016: Here is the list of winners
- IIFA 2016: Why should Oscars become benchmark to celebrate Indian cinema, asks Anupam Kher
- Rock stars and celebrities react with dismay to Brexit
- IIFA 2016: Dramatic entry! When Shahid Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar hit the green carpet on Spanish donkeys - Pic inside
- Arjun Kapoor's early birthday celebrations on the sets of 'Half Girlfriend'! Pic inside
- Like seriously! Kanye West lying naked along with other 11 personalities in his 'Famous' video - Watch
- Throwback pic! Virat Kohli showcases rockstar avatar, raps in AR Rahman's Chennai studio
- Led Zeppelin cleared of plagiarism charges
- Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan laud Shekhar Kapur's daughter's soul-stirring debut song – Watch
- Varun Dhawan, Jacqueline and John Abraham in 'Sau Tarah Ke' making video look HIGH on energy! Watch now