Lady Gaga dedicates `Applause` to fans
Los Angeles: Pop star Lady Gaga has revealed that she wrote her new single “Applause” to thank her supportive fans for getting her through her hip injury last year.
The 27-year-old says she penned the the track to thank her “Little Monsters” for their constant support during her gruelling “Born This Way” Ball world tour last year, which she had to cut short when she broke her right hip, reports contactmusic.com.
Describing the writing process, she said: “I thought specifically about the end of the Born This Way Ball. I have travelled round the world for 89 shows and I had 10 left.
“I was exhausted because of injury to my hip. It was really the applause and the fans that got me through, because when it comes to them, I`m capable of doing anything. I feel no pain. It was the adrenaline of the applause that got me through the performances.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘The Voice India’ winner wants to be Salman, Akshay, Ranbir’s voice
- Watch: Taylor Swift, Scott Eastwood's raunchy chemistry in 'Wildest Dreams'
- Kapil Sharma sings for 'Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon'
- Fawad, Alia, Siddharth to croon for `Kapoor and Sons`
- 'Dheere Dheere' reprise: Love song beautifully recreated with Sonam Kapoor, Hrithik Roshan