Lady Gaga postpones shows due to injury
Los Angeles: Singer Lady Gaga has been forced to postpone four shows of her ‘Born This Way Ball’ concert tour due to synovitis or severe inflammation of the joints.
Gaga puts her shows on Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday on hold. Except for those four, all other shows will proceed as scheduled, reports aceshowbiz.com.
"I have been hiding this injury and pain from my staff for a month, praying it would heal, but after last night`s performance, I could not work," Gaga posted on Twitter.
"It will hopefully heal as soon as possible," she added.
She has been performing with the injury. Her tour started back in April last year in South Korea and has since gone worldwide in over a hundred shows.
She`s set to conclude her world tour on March 20 in Tulsa.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Badshah's Hindi cover of Justin Bieber’s 'Sorry' is out and, dayum, it's addictive!
- Baar Baar Dekho: Brand new ‘Kala Chashma’ still featuring Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra
- 'Happy Bhag Jayegi': 'Aashiq Tera' track highlights the love triangle between Diana Penty, Abhay Deol, Ali Fazal—Watch video
- Hrithik Roshan, Pooja Hegde drench in colours of old-age romance in 'Sarsariya' from 'Mohenjo Daro'!
- Watch 'Kala Chashma' teaser: Check out Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra's desi swag