Lady Gaga postpones shows due to injury
Los Angeles: Singer Lady Gaga has been forced to postpone four shows of her ‘Born This Way Ball’ concert tour due to synovitis or severe inflammation of the joints.
Gaga puts her shows on Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday on hold. Except for those four, all other shows will proceed as scheduled, reports aceshowbiz.com.
"I have been hiding this injury and pain from my staff for a month, praying it would heal, but after last night`s performance, I could not work," Gaga posted on Twitter.
"It will hopefully heal as soon as possible," she added.
She has been performing with the injury. Her tour started back in April last year in South Korea and has since gone worldwide in over a hundred shows.
She`s set to conclude her world tour on March 20 in Tulsa.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tom Holland's 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer features 'Iron Man' – Watch
- Wedding special: Themes to make your D-Day unforgettable!
- Befikre movie review: Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer struggles hard to recreate Aditya Chopra magic
- Raees look: Not one but three different styles for Shah Rukh Khan
- Birthday Special: 10 times Dino Morea proved 'age is just a number'!
- Aamir Khan’s ‘Dangal’ title track out and it’s awesome!
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil Hoon Main' song will make you fall in love all over again!
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Aamir Khan has something to say about ‘Dangal’ title track – Watch
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!