Lady Gaga`s album to release in China
Los Angeles: Pop star Lady Gaga is excited after her latest album `Artpop` was approved for release in China where her songs were banned three years ago.
The Grammy-award winning singer`s albums were banned in the South Asian country in 2011 after its ministry of culture stamped them vulgar.
The 15-tracks album was released in the US in November last year. It is now headed to China.
"I`m so excited! The Chinese Government Approved `Artpop` to be released in China with all 15 songs! Next I hope I can come to perform!," 27-year-old Gaga tweeted.
Besides Gaga other major artists blacklisted by China for vulgarity in songs include Katy Perry, Kanye West, Britney Spears and Backstreet Boys.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ and Roshans’ ‘Kaabil’ clash: My father is hurt, says Hrithik
- 'Coffee With D' movie review: Sunil Grover’s film is fun in a ditzy way
- Irrfan Khan’s ‘Hindi Medium’ poster out and it’s interesting!
- Jallikattu ban: AR Rahman fasts to support the spirit of Tamil Nadu!
- Priyanka Chopra to appear on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ again – WATCH teaser
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15
- Musical tribute to Kaifi Azmi on 98th birth anniversary