Lady Gaga`s album to release in China
Los Angeles: Pop star Lady Gaga is excited after her latest album `Artpop` was approved for release in China where her songs were banned three years ago.
The Grammy-award winning singer`s albums were banned in the South Asian country in 2011 after its ministry of culture stamped them vulgar.
The 15-tracks album was released in the US in November last year. It is now headed to China.
"I`m so excited! The Chinese Government Approved `Artpop` to be released in China with all 15 songs! Next I hope I can come to perform!," 27-year-old Gaga tweeted.
Besides Gaga other major artists blacklisted by China for vulgarity in songs include Katy Perry, Kanye West, Britney Spears and Backstreet Boys.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- Mahesh Babu gears up for next with AR Murugadoss
- Mr World Rohit Khandelwal has Bollywood on his wish list
- Official Prince tribute concert set for October in Minnesota
- Tabla maestro Pt Lacchu Maharaj dies in Varanasi
- Beyonce to perform at MTV Video Music Awards 2016?
- Watch: Tiger Shroff - Jacqueline Fernandez’s fairytale romance in visually captivating song ‘Toota Jo Kabhi Tara’ from ‘A Flying Jatt’
- Taylor Swift snubbed at MTV Video Music Awards nominations!