Lady Gaga says `Artpop` is like putting art onto soup can
London: Lady Gaga has claimed that her new album ` Artpop` is an attempt to bring culture into mainstream music, like putting art onto the soup can.
In a new interview with O2, the 27-year-old singer said that she could define her album in a lot of different ways, the Mirror reported.
The singer added that in the simplest way, she said that it`s a dream of art and pop together, but with art in the front.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!
- Watch: Sushant Singh Rajput spills romance in 'Kaun Tujhe' from 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Usher announces new album 'Hard II Love'
- Rumoured girlfriend Iulia Vantur to croon Salman Khan's 'Main Hoon Hero Tera'?
- Dwayne Bravo all set to make singing debut in Bollywood! - Details inside
- Vishal-Shekhar, UK-based band collaborate for 'Beliya'