Lady Gaga says `Artpop` is like putting art onto soup can
London: Lady Gaga has claimed that her new album ` Artpop` is an attempt to bring culture into mainstream music, like putting art onto the soup can.
In a new interview with O2, the 27-year-old singer said that she could define her album in a lot of different ways, the Mirror reported.
The singer added that in the simplest way, she said that it`s a dream of art and pop together, but with art in the front.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Former Bigg Boss contestants Suyyash Rai, Kishwer Merchantt set to wed in December!
- Sushant Singh Rajput wants to work with Kangana Ranaut
- Shahid Kapoor gave EPIC reply to all those asking about his 'Padmavati' look!
- Anushka Sharma mesmerised by Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s persona, not just her beauty
- 'Dad's Army' creator Jimmy Perry dies at 93
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma are filmy 'cutie pies' in NEW SONG!
- Classical musicians are not entertainers: Amjad Ali Khan
- Taylor Swift to perform at Formula One concert!
- Arijit Singh's 'Nashe Si Chadh Gayi' from Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer 'Befikre' will leave you tripping
- 'Enormous market for music in India'