Lady Gaga says `Artpop` is like putting art onto soup can
London: Lady Gaga has claimed that her new album ` Artpop` is an attempt to bring culture into mainstream music, like putting art onto the soup can.
In a new interview with O2, the 27-year-old singer said that she could define her album in a lot of different ways, the Mirror reported.
The singer added that in the simplest way, she said that it`s a dream of art and pop together, but with art in the front.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Valentine's Day 2016: Fill your abode with positivity on the day of love!
- New short film for Valentine's Day
- With 'Neerja' Sonam Kapoor might find herself: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- Shah Rukh Khan's car attacked in Ahmedabad while shooting for 'Raees'
- You will love this! Robust Salman Khan freezes frame with Anushka Sharma for 'Sultan'-- See pic