Lady Gaga, Tony Bennett release duet
Los Angeles: Pop star Lady Gaga and singer Tony Bennett have released a song from their upcoming duet album.
The duet titled `I Can`t Give You Anything But Love` is the second song in the row to be released by the duo, after their `Anything Goes` which was out in late July, reportedly.
The 28-year-old `Applause` singer and her collaborator, 88, have also unveiled the official artwork and tracklist of their album, which will feature duets as well as some tracks the two stars perform solo.
"What I really love about being a jazz singer is that jazz artists are very creative, very honest, from phrase to phrase," Bennett said in a statement.
"We wanted to make something that sounded perfect because of the quality of the emotion... The honesty," Gaga said.
`Cheek to Cheek` will be released on September 23.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bachchans, SRK, Salman attend Bipasha-Karan Singh Grover’s wedding reception
- Kangana Ranaut records statement with cops in connection with Hrithik's FIR
- First pictures of Bipasha and Karan as Mr & Mrs out! Check here
- Tiger-Shraddha's 'Baaghi' mints Rs 11.87 crore on opening day!
- Whoa! 'Main Hoon Na' sequel on cards?
- Kesha legal battle: Singer releases her single post clash!
- Watch: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Punjabi swag in 'Tung Luk' from 'Sarbjit' will win your heart
- Ghulam Ali, Pt Jasraj perform on Sankat Mochan Sangeet Samaroh
- Armaan Malik honoured with Dadasaheb Phalke award!
- 'Me and Mrs Jones' singer Billy Paul no more