Last Bee Gee member to hit road again
London: Barry Gibb is set to walk on stage for a series of UK tour dates without his beloved brothers and pop group members Robin and Maurice by his side.
The 66-year-old musician has had a difficult spell in his life coming to terms with the tragic loss of his three younger brothers, all before they reached retirement age.
The Gibb family lost its youngest brother Andy at only 30 in 1988, then Maurice passed away in 2003 aged only 53, followed by his twin brother Robin, 62, claimed by cancer last May.
But thanks to his wife Linda, a former Miss Edinburgh, Barry is hitting the road again.
"She said, `You`ve got music, so make music!` That was her kicking me, so I decided to jump right in," the Sun quoted him as saying.
He will be performing with his eldest son Stephen on guitar, and Maurice`s daughter Sam on stage singing with him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anonymity on Twitter giving people power to misbehave: Swara Bhaskar
- Naam Shabana: Akshay Kumar enjoys special screening with female police officers
- People find it difficult to accept TV stars in bold roles: Nia Sharma
- Non-bailable warrant issued against Mamta Kulkarni, Vicky Goswami
- Parineeti Chopra makes spectacular singing debut with 'Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahin' from 'Meri Pyaari Bindu'! - Watch
- ‘Baahubali 2’ songs out! Check out the Jukebox here
- Vidya Balan's 'Begum Jaan': 'Prem Mein Tohre' by Asha Bhosle highlights Anu Malik's musical brilliance
- Ranveer Singh and Rajkummar Rao jamming the 'Trapped' rap is a bonus for fans!
- Sonakshi Sinha in 'Gulabi 2.0' song from 'Noor' will pep up your boring day!