Lawson wants Rita Ora in next video
London: British pop rock band Lawson is keen to get singer-actress Rita Ora to feature in their next music video, but the members of the group are afraid of annoying her boyfriend Calvin Harris.
The boy band, comprising Andy Brown, Adam Pitts, Joel Peat and Ryan Fletcher, would love the blonde beauty to follow in the footsteps of Kelly Brook, who appeared in their "Juliet" video earlier this year.
"I am a big fan of Rita Ora, but whether she wants to feature on one of our songs or in one of our videos remains to be seen. We will have a word, but we don`t want to piss Calvin off though, he seems like a legend and a great guy. I don`t want to tread on any toes," Fletcher told bangshowbiz.com.
"I suppose he could get involved, too. We will see what happens," he said.
While Fletcher is particularly keen to get Ora on board, he admits whoever they get will have a tough job following on from brunette beauty Brook because she was so nice to work with.
"I don`t know if we can get anyone better than Kelly Brook though. She is one of the sexiest women in the world. She`s so nice and great to work with. We peaked too early on that one, she`s amazing but we`re going to keep trying to top her," said the 30-year-old.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mexico drops out of Miss Universe over Donald Trump tirade
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing