Los Angeles: A lawsuit filed by a Los Angeles man upset with the disruption from a Beyonce Knowles music video shoot has been dismissed and settled.
A Los Angeles Superior Court judge dismissed Philip Markowitz`s suit against the Grammy-winning singer on Friday.
Markowitz`s lawsuit alleged the shoot for "Why Don`t You Love Me" had "shattered" his privacy and kept him from having access to his home in the Hollywood Hills neighborhood. He claimed the filming stretched until 11 p.m.
He had been seeking more than $25,000 from Knowles, a liability company and a production coordinator.
Markowitz`s attorney, Gary Kurtz, said the lawsuit was resolved to the satisfaction of both sides.
"No one got rich, no one got poor," Kurtz said. "It was a modest but appropriate payment that was similar to what would have been paid pursuant to a reasonable agreement."