Lea Michele reveals her new track
London: `Glee` star Lea Michele has unveiled her new single track `Battlefield` which features on her forthcoming album Louder.
The 27-year-old actress released a teaser online of the ballad which tells the story of a lost love and is a follow-up to her first single `Cannonball` which was released earlier this month, reported Contactmusic.
Michele had earlier said she feared releasing her solo album as she was concerned how her fans would respond.
"It`s really scary because this is all me. What`s funny ... I was talking to my mom and she`s like, `This is the opportunity for people to really get to see you, who you are in a personal way.`
"And I`m excited about that because I`ve played a character for so long, singing these cover songs, which has been so awesome, and now I`m kind of ready to let people know who Lea Michele really is," Michele said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anoushka Shankar coming to India for six city tour
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma are filmy 'cutie pies' in NEW SONG!
- Classical musicians are not entertainers: Amjad Ali Khan
- Taylor Swift to perform at Formula One concert!
- Arijit Singh's 'Nashe Si Chadh Gayi' from Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer 'Befikre' will leave you tripping