Lea Michele reveals her new track
London: `Glee` star Lea Michele has unveiled her new single track `Battlefield` which features on her forthcoming album Louder.
The 27-year-old actress released a teaser online of the ballad which tells the story of a lost love and is a follow-up to her first single `Cannonball` which was released earlier this month, reported Contactmusic.
Michele had earlier said she feared releasing her solo album as she was concerned how her fans would respond.
"It`s really scary because this is all me. What`s funny ... I was talking to my mom and she`s like, `This is the opportunity for people to really get to see you, who you are in a personal way.`
"And I`m excited about that because I`ve played a character for so long, singing these cover songs, which has been so awesome, and now I`m kind of ready to let people know who Lea Michele really is," Michele said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lady Gaga's song was Taapsee Pannu's inspiration for 'Pink'
- Will sing in 'Tubelight', rest depends on Salman: Arijit Singh
- Song alert! Riteish Deshmukh plays 'Banjo' to the tunes of 'Rada' out now!
- Beyonce dominates MTV Video Music Awards 2016
- Watch: Sushant Singh Rajput spills romance in 'Kaun Tujhe' from 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'