Lea Michele reveals her new track
London: `Glee` star Lea Michele has unveiled her new single track `Battlefield` which features on her forthcoming album Louder.
The 27-year-old actress released a teaser online of the ballad which tells the story of a lost love and is a follow-up to her first single `Cannonball` which was released earlier this month, reported Contactmusic.
Michele had earlier said she feared releasing her solo album as she was concerned how her fans would respond.
"It`s really scary because this is all me. What`s funny ... I was talking to my mom and she`s like, `This is the opportunity for people to really get to see you, who you are in a personal way.`
"And I`m excited about that because I`ve played a character for so long, singing these cover songs, which has been so awesome, and now I`m kind of ready to let people know who Lea Michele really is," Michele said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ayushmann Khurrana rocks Seattle with his moonwalk, singing! Watch video
- Amaal Mallik excited about his 'Baar Baar Dekho' track
- Here's how Parineeti Chopra-Varun Dhawan rehearsed for 'Janemann Aah' from 'Dishoom' ! Watch video
- One Direction's Liam Payne ready to launch solo career
- Actors singing is a very good trend: Ayushmann Khurrana