Leaving NSYNC was best/worst thing I have done: Timberlake
Los Angeles: Singer-actor Justin Timberlake, who left popular boyband NSYNC more than a decade ago, says it was a bittersweet decision of his life.
The 33-year-old singer might have made a successful solo career with his chart topping singles but he insists that his decision to leave the band was a much-criticised one, reportedly.
"It`s one of the best/worst things that I have ever done. It was bittersweet. It was hard to say goodbye to that era, but I felt it changing. I felt music changing. And I felt myself changing," Timberlake said.
"I would wake up every morning feeling this more and more of an urge to step out on my own. It was happening all around me: `Why wouldn`t you ride this out? You`re the biggest group in the world. Why would you walk away from this?," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Govinda chose 'The Kapil Sharma show' over 'Comedy Nights Live'—Here's why?
- Want a better life? Practice these 5 habits – Watch video
- IIFA 2016: Salman Khan spilling hotness in brand new hair-cut and elegant suit! – Pic inside
- IIFA 2016: Defining hotness in all black Deepika Padukone will leave you gasping for air!
- Watch: Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover are spilling love all over at IIFA green carpet!