Leaving NSYNC was best/worst thing I have done: Timberlake
Los Angeles: Singer-actor Justin Timberlake, who left popular boyband NSYNC more than a decade ago, says it was a bittersweet decision of his life.
The 33-year-old singer might have made a successful solo career with his chart topping singles but he insists that his decision to leave the band was a much-criticised one, reportedly.
"It`s one of the best/worst things that I have ever done. It was bittersweet. It was hard to say goodbye to that era, but I felt it changing. I felt music changing. And I felt myself changing," Timberlake said.
"I would wake up every morning feeling this more and more of an urge to step out on my own. It was happening all around me: `Why wouldn`t you ride this out? You`re the biggest group in the world. Why would you walk away from this?," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Court dismisses complaint against AjayDevgn over 'Shivaay' song
- Brad Pitt child abuse case: Investigation extends due to new accusation
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor