Leaving NSYNC was best/worst thing I have done: Timberlake
Los Angeles: Singer-actor Justin Timberlake, who left popular boyband NSYNC more than a decade ago, says it was a bittersweet decision of his life.
The 33-year-old singer might have made a successful solo career with his chart topping singles but he insists that his decision to leave the band was a much-criticised one, reportedly.
"It`s one of the best/worst things that I have ever done. It was bittersweet. It was hard to say goodbye to that era, but I felt it changing. I felt music changing. And I felt myself changing," Timberlake said.
"I would wake up every morning feeling this more and more of an urge to step out on my own. It was happening all around me: `Why wouldn`t you ride this out? You`re the biggest group in the world. Why would you walk away from this?," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SMASH HIT: Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' is still ruling the Box Office! – Details inside
- Watch: Urvashi Rautela gives a classical twist to Jacqueline Fernandez's 'Beat Pe Booty'
- Teaser of Aishwarya Rai, Ranbir Kapoor's ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’ is out and it is insanely entertaining!
- First look: Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' posters will leave you intrigued – View inside
- Most doctors prefer partners from medical profession: Survey