Leaving NSYNC was best/worst thing I have done: Timberlake
Los Angeles: Singer-actor Justin Timberlake, who left popular boyband NSYNC more than a decade ago, says it was a bittersweet decision of his life.
The 33-year-old singer might have made a successful solo career with his chart topping singles but he insists that his decision to leave the band was a much-criticised one, reportedly.
"It`s one of the best/worst things that I have ever done. It was bittersweet. It was hard to say goodbye to that era, but I felt it changing. I felt music changing. And I felt myself changing," Timberlake said.
"I would wake up every morning feeling this more and more of an urge to step out on my own. It was happening all around me: `Why wouldn`t you ride this out? You`re the biggest group in the world. Why would you walk away from this?," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!
- Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi's 'Go Pagal' song making video is a must watch!