Liam Gallagher blasts brother Noel for playing Oasis songs
London: Beady Eye singer Liam Gallagher has slammed his brother Noel and abused him because he still plays songs from their previous band Oasis at shows even four years after their split.
The sibling rivals released seven albums under Oasis before going their separate ways. Now Liam has blasted his brother Noel for still performing the band`s hits live with new project High Flying Birds.
"Noel does it quite a bit. It`s schizophrenic," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Gallagher as saying.
"If you want to play Oasis songs put the band back... He hasn`t got the guts to go and do High Flying Birds on his own, like we did," he said.
When the band split in 2009, Gallagher formed Beady Eye with fellow ex-Oasis members Gem Archer, Andy Bell and Chris Sharrock. He insisted they will continue to limit references to the past in their current live shows.
"We will keep it as two Oasis songs because there`s too many people loitering in the past. We can`t be doing 10 of them in the set, we`re not Oasis," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!
- Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi's 'Go Pagal' song making video is a must watch!
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15