Liam Gallagher blasts brother Noel for playing Oasis songs
London: Beady Eye singer Liam Gallagher has slammed his brother Noel and abused him because he still plays songs from their previous band Oasis at shows even four years after their split.
The sibling rivals released seven albums under Oasis before going their separate ways. Now Liam has blasted his brother Noel for still performing the band`s hits live with new project High Flying Birds.
"Noel does it quite a bit. It`s schizophrenic," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Gallagher as saying.
"If you want to play Oasis songs put the band back... He hasn`t got the guts to go and do High Flying Birds on his own, like we did," he said.
When the band split in 2009, Gallagher formed Beady Eye with fellow ex-Oasis members Gem Archer, Andy Bell and Chris Sharrock. He insisted they will continue to limit references to the past in their current live shows.
"We will keep it as two Oasis songs because there`s too many people loitering in the past. We can`t be doing 10 of them in the set, we`re not Oasis," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Comedy Nights With Kapil' cast in new PETA campaign
- Neetu Kapoor celebrates birthday with grand-daughter
- Salman Khan’s ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ clears censor scanner with five cuts!
- Watch: Meet aspiring terrorists Riteish Deshmukh, Pulkit Samrat in ‘Bangistan’
- Check out: Trailer of ‘Gour Hari Dastaan- - The Freedom File’