Liam Gallagher blasts brother Noel for playing Oasis songs
London: Beady Eye singer Liam Gallagher has slammed his brother Noel and abused him because he still plays songs from their previous band Oasis at shows even four years after their split.
The sibling rivals released seven albums under Oasis before going their separate ways. Now Liam has blasted his brother Noel for still performing the band`s hits live with new project High Flying Birds.
"Noel does it quite a bit. It`s schizophrenic," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Gallagher as saying.
"If you want to play Oasis songs put the band back... He hasn`t got the guts to go and do High Flying Birds on his own, like we did," he said.
When the band split in 2009, Gallagher formed Beady Eye with fellow ex-Oasis members Gem Archer, Andy Bell and Chris Sharrock. He insisted they will continue to limit references to the past in their current live shows.
"We will keep it as two Oasis songs because there`s too many people loitering in the past. We can`t be doing 10 of them in the set, we`re not Oasis," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virtual peer pressure can also spark competition
- Good news bookworms! 22nd Delhi Book Fair begins today
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!
- Jacqueline Fernandez turns elegant showstopper for Rajesh Pratap Singh
- Guess who? This Bollywood veteran is giving Salman Khan serious fitness goals - Pic inside
- Usher announces new album 'Hard II Love'
- Rumoured girlfriend Iulia Vantur to croon Salman Khan's 'Main Hoon Hero Tera'?
- Dwayne Bravo all set to make singing debut in Bollywood! - Details inside
- Vishal-Shekhar, UK-based band collaborate for 'Beliya'
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali to compose music for 'Padmavati'