‘Like a Rolling Stone’ named greatest hit
London: Bob Dylan’s 1965 anthem ‘Like a Rolling Stone’ has been named the greatest hit in a poll compiled by Rolling Stone magazine.
The song was named the best song by a panel of musicians, writers and academics in a poll, reports the BBC.
The magazine was released to mark Dylan’s 70th birthday on 24 May.
The 11-minute 1965 song, which consists of three chords, was number 12 in the list of 70 songs that features in Rolling Stone’s birthday tribute.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tiger Shroff joins mixed martial arts league
- Jackie Chan says Oscars came to me and I did not go to Oscars
- Shah Rukh Khan was an usher at Pankaj Udhas concert!
- 'Raees' promotion by train: Huge crowd erupts at Vadodara to see Shah Rukh Khan; 1 reported dead in lathicharge
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Mika Singh's 'Dhingana' highlights Shah Rukh Khan's 'Raees' journey
- Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi's 'Go Pagal' song making video is a must watch!
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how