‘Like a Rolling Stone’ named greatest hit
London: Bob Dylan’s 1965 anthem ‘Like a Rolling Stone’ has been named the greatest hit in a poll compiled by Rolling Stone magazine.
The song was named the best song by a panel of musicians, writers and academics in a poll, reports the BBC.
The magazine was released to mark Dylan’s 70th birthday on 24 May.
The 11-minute 1965 song, which consists of three chords, was number 12 in the list of 70 songs that features in Rolling Stone’s birthday tribute.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!