‘Like a Rolling Stone’ named greatest hit
London: Bob Dylan’s 1965 anthem ‘Like a Rolling Stone’ has been named the greatest hit in a poll compiled by Rolling Stone magazine.
The song was named the best song by a panel of musicians, writers and academics in a poll, reports the BBC.
The magazine was released to mark Dylan’s 70th birthday on 24 May.
The 11-minute 1965 song, which consists of three chords, was number 12 in the list of 70 songs that features in Rolling Stone’s birthday tribute.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Taylor Swift snubbed at MTV Video Music Awards nominations!
- Billboard 200 albums chart: Drake's 'Views' remains on top for 11th time
- Will Jennifer Lopez make tunes with Calvin Harris?
- Watch: Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra’s desi swag will make you go crazy!
- Singer Shweta Pandit gets married to Italian beau Ivano Fucci