‘Like a Rolling Stone’ named greatest hit
London: Bob Dylan’s 1965 anthem ‘Like a Rolling Stone’ has been named the greatest hit in a poll compiled by Rolling Stone magazine.
The song was named the best song by a panel of musicians, writers and academics in a poll, reports the BBC.
The magazine was released to mark Dylan’s 70th birthday on 24 May.
The 11-minute 1965 song, which consists of three chords, was number 12 in the list of 70 songs that features in Rolling Stone’s birthday tribute.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Classical musicians are not entertainers: Amjad Ali Khan
- Taylor Swift to perform at Formula One concert!
- Arijit Singh's 'Nashe Si Chadh Gayi' from Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer 'Befikre' will leave you tripping
- 'Enormous market for music in India'
- Shah Rukh Khan is our favourite, says British pop rock band 'The Vamps'