Lil Wayne starting sports management company?
London: Rapper Lil Wayne is reportedly getting ready to launch his own sports management company and Portuguese soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo is said to be the first client on the roster.
The `Lollipop` hitmaker is already the co-founder of his successful Young Money Entertainment record label, and he is hoping to expand his empire to the sports world, suggest reports.
"Wayne has had his sights set on starting a sports management firm for a while, and to make the transition smooth, he has recruited his friend and Portuguese footballer Ronaldo as his first client," a source said.
Wayne, 31, and his Young Money bosses will be collaborating with company PolarisSports, which is the firm Ronaldo`s agent Jorge Mendes works for.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Rock On 2': Arjun Rampal clears air about spat with Purab Kohli, says it's 'fake news'!
- Salman Khan failed to recognise Sushant Singh Rajput! - Details inside
- 'Star Trek Beyond' to hit Indian screens on July 22!
- '4 am airport spotting', Neha Dhupia slays in Sepia!-- See pic
- Matt Damon is back, check out terrific 'Jason Bourne' poster!
- Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma team up with India's first transgender band
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' sans songs? Details inside
- Watch: Tiger Shroff, alleged girlfriend Disha Patani's sizzling chemistry is unmissable in 'Befikra'!
- Awards are an inspiration to work harder: Amaal Mallik
- Watch: Salman Khan's 'Sultan' title track packs quite a punch!