Lil Wayne starting sports management company?
London: Rapper Lil Wayne is reportedly getting ready to launch his own sports management company and Portuguese soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo is said to be the first client on the roster.
The `Lollipop` hitmaker is already the co-founder of his successful Young Money Entertainment record label, and he is hoping to expand his empire to the sports world, suggest reports.
"Wayne has had his sights set on starting a sports management firm for a while, and to make the transition smooth, he has recruited his friend and Portuguese footballer Ronaldo as his first client," a source said.
Wayne, 31, and his Young Money bosses will be collaborating with company PolarisSports, which is the firm Ronaldo`s agent Jorge Mendes works for.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anushka Sharma praises Karan Johar, says he makes 'you look your best'
- Audiences should reject misogyny in movies, says Rahul Bose
- Bring forward your new avatar this Diwali
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' controversy: Farhan Akhtar calls MNS' Rs 5 crore demand a 'terrible precedent'
- Shah Rukh Khan's 'Don 3' in the making?