Lil Wayne starting sports management company?
London: Rapper Lil Wayne is reportedly getting ready to launch his own sports management company and Portuguese soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo is said to be the first client on the roster.
The `Lollipop` hitmaker is already the co-founder of his successful Young Money Entertainment record label, and he is hoping to expand his empire to the sports world, suggest reports.
"Wayne has had his sights set on starting a sports management firm for a while, and to make the transition smooth, he has recruited his friend and Portuguese footballer Ronaldo as his first client," a source said.
Wayne, 31, and his Young Money bosses will be collaborating with company PolarisSports, which is the firm Ronaldo`s agent Jorge Mendes works for.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Raees look: Not one but three different styles for Shah Rukh Khan
- Birthday Special: 10 times Dino Morea proved 'age is just a number'!
- I stress, worry, get nervous: Vaani Kapoor
- Sonakshi Sinha wishes 'Happy Birthday' popsy to Shatrughan Sinha, posts adorable PIC
- Aamir Khan game for female 'Dil Chahta Hai'
- Aamir Khan’s ‘Dangal’ title track out and it’s awesome!
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil Hoon Main' song will make you fall in love all over again!
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Aamir Khan has something to say about ‘Dangal’ title track – Watch
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!