Lil Wayne starting sports management company?
London: Rapper Lil Wayne is reportedly getting ready to launch his own sports management company and Portuguese soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo is said to be the first client on the roster.
The `Lollipop` hitmaker is already the co-founder of his successful Young Money Entertainment record label, and he is hoping to expand his empire to the sports world, suggest reports.
"Wayne has had his sights set on starting a sports management firm for a while, and to make the transition smooth, he has recruited his friend and Portuguese footballer Ronaldo as his first client," a source said.
Wayne, 31, and his Young Money bosses will be collaborating with company PolarisSports, which is the firm Ronaldo`s agent Jorge Mendes works for.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ravindra Jain obituary: Geet Gaata Chal, you are still alive in our hearts!
- Taylor Swift says people might need a break from her
- Christina Aguilera working on two new albums
- Ghulam Ali agrees to perform in Delhi, Arvind Kejriwal thanks veteran singer
- Watch: Ranbir, Deepika in 'Matargashti' from 'Tamasha'!