Lily Allen hides when her songs play in pubs
Los Angeles: Singer Lily Allen does not like hearing her own music in clubs and bars.
The 29-year-old says she finds it weird to listen to her songs even though her return to the music industry has been successful, reports contactmusic.com.
In fact, the "Hard Out Here" singer feels like hiding under the tables if any of her tracks is played in a club or a bar in her presence.
"Usually if I`m in a club and my music comes on I find the nearest table and hide underneath it. That`s generally how I deal with it," said Lily.
"It`s quite funny because in some places they think that`s the appropriate thing to do when someone like myself walks in is to play their song. I think I might be different to most people in the sense that I react: I`m horrified when that happens and hide," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Diljit Dosanjh's 'Do You Know' is so addictive you will play it on loop
- Ajay Devgn and Erika Kaar's romance in 'Darkhaast' is pure magic! Watch 'Shivaay' song here
- Palak Muchhal excited to collaborate with Atif Aslam
- Pandit Ravi Shankar's opera to get UK premiere in 2017
- Adele dedicates concert to Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie