Lily Allen hides when her songs play in pubs
Los Angeles: Singer Lily Allen does not like hearing her own music in clubs and bars.
The 29-year-old says she finds it weird to listen to her songs even though her return to the music industry has been successful, reports contactmusic.com.
In fact, the "Hard Out Here" singer feels like hiding under the tables if any of her tracks is played in a club or a bar in her presence.
"Usually if I`m in a club and my music comes on I find the nearest table and hide underneath it. That`s generally how I deal with it," said Lily.
"It`s quite funny because in some places they think that`s the appropriate thing to do when someone like myself walks in is to play their song. I think I might be different to most people in the sense that I react: I`m horrified when that happens and hide," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Madhur Bhandarkar reacts to Javed Akhtar's 'hardly literate' tweet
- Not bothered about fashion police: Priyanka Chopra
- Dubbing is like reliving the whole film: Kriti Sanon
- 'Kader Khan in Canada with son, everything fine'
- Feel proud to generate steady work for craftsmen: Manish Malhotra
- 'Sahiba' from Anushka Sharma, Diljit Dosanjh starrer 'Phillauri' will soothe your soul
- Arabic version of 'Zaalima' from 'Raees' will make you fall in love! - Watch
- Wiz Khalifa's sister dies at 32
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt's quirky antics steal the show in 'Aashiq Surrender Hua'
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!