Lily Allen really anxious about comeback
Los Angeles: Singer Lily Allen, who is currently working on her third album, is said to be nervous about her musical comeback.
Allen is married to Sam Cooper and this is her first album after the birth of her second child, daughter Marnie Allen who was born on Jan 8.
"She feels it is been too long since she was big. She is really anxious about what people will think of her new material and whether they will like it - indeed, whether they will still like her," digitalspy.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"She is having a kind of identity crisis at the moment. She`s trying to reinvent her image because before she had a `f**k you` attitude, which just isn`t relevant now she`s a mother," added the source.
Allen hopes to release her new album sometime this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Going vegan one of the best decisions I took: Shruti Haasan
- Angelina Jolie may star in 'Maleficent 2'
- Irrfan Khan unveils first look of his banned Bangladeshi film ‘Doob’
- Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt promote 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' like Dilliwallas!
- Zee Cine Awards 2017: Check out the nominations for the Viewers’ Choice categories
- Anushka Sharma’s ‘Phillauri’: ‘Whats up’ - first wedding song of this season – Watch
- Maluma to donate Vina del Mar fest paycheque to fire victims
- Arjun Kapoor – Shraddha Kapoor’s ‘Half Girlfriend’ to create record with 18-minute long song!
- Justin Bieber India Purpose Tour: Varun Dhawan to attend concert
- Akshay Kumar and Raveena Tandon's popular song all set for a reprised version!