Lily Allen`s lyrics inspired by motherhood
Los Angeles: Singer Lily Allen says her lyrical inspiration has changed ever since she became a wife and a mother.
The “Fear” hitmaker had been on hiatus from the pop world since 2009, but she recently returned to the recording studio.
Wife to Sam Cooper and mother to daughters Ethel, 18 months, and Marnie, four months, she claims her latest lyrics are now heavily inspired by her new life.
"I wouldn`t say it has been easy (writing songs again), but it hasn`t been hard. It has just been different because my pool of inspiration is just so different to what it was eight, nine, 10 years ago... It`s all about nappies, you`re going to love it,” contactmusic.com quoted the 28-year-old as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!