Lindsay Lohan has sued Pitbull over lyrics
London: Lindsay Lohan has slapped Pitbull with a lawsuit for poking fun at her in the lyrics of his hit single "Give Me Everything".
In the song - co-written by Ne-Yo - the hip-hop star rhymes, "Hustlers move aside, so I`m tiptoeing, keep flowin, I got it locked up like Lindsay Lohan", and the actress is upset with this, reports dailystar.co.uk.
The lawsuit reads: "The lyrics, by virtue of its wide appeal, condemnation, excoriation, disparaging or defamatory statements by the defendants about the plaintiff are destined to do irreparable harm to the plaintiff."
The suit seeks an injunction to stop the broadcasting of the song and also seeks unspecified damages.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Uttam Singh named for Maharashtra's 'Lata Mangeshkar Award'!
- Alive Indians band to dedicate performance to Uri attack victims
- Banning artistes gives victory to terrorists: Pakistani musician
- Musical tribute to Jagjit Singh by 'Tum Bin 2' makers
- Watch: Diljit Dosanjh's 'Do You Know' is so addictive you will play it on loop