Lindsay Lohan has sued Pitbull over lyrics
London: Lindsay Lohan has slapped Pitbull with a lawsuit for poking fun at her in the lyrics of his hit single "Give Me Everything".
In the song - co-written by Ne-Yo - the hip-hop star rhymes, "Hustlers move aside, so I`m tiptoeing, keep flowin, I got it locked up like Lindsay Lohan", and the actress is upset with this, reports dailystar.co.uk.
The lawsuit reads: "The lyrics, by virtue of its wide appeal, condemnation, excoriation, disparaging or defamatory statements by the defendants about the plaintiff are destined to do irreparable harm to the plaintiff."
The suit seeks an injunction to stop the broadcasting of the song and also seeks unspecified damages.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Great to see people value healthy lifestyle: Sonam Kapoor