Lindsay Lohan inspires Elton John
Los Angeles: Singer Elton John revealed that he wrote a song for his album `The Diving Board` keeping troubled star Lindsay Lohan in mind.
John, 66, said that the title track of his upcoming new record was inspired by the former Disney star`s rise and fall in Hollywood, reported Ace Showbiz.
"I hate to think of Lindsay because she has a talent, she was a great actress, and then it became all about the madness, the parties and everyone forgets about what put them there in the first place - they get lost in the idea that they are famous for who they are, not what they are," he said.
Lohan has recently completed a 90-day rehab stint. She was ordered to check into a rehab facility after having several run-ins with the law and admitting to using drugs.
Marking John`s first album in seven years `The Diving Board` will be available from September 24.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amit Trivedi's father passes away, friends Vishal-Shekhar step in for him at Bollywood Music Project
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'—Celebrate heartbreak ala Ranbir Kapoor-Anushka Sharma in 'Channa Mereya' song! Watch now
- 'Rock On!! 2' band member Shraddha Kapoor aka Jiah releases her new single 'Tere Mere Dil'! Watch now
- Zayn Malik shares the reason for quitting One Direction
- VHP, Bajrang Dal seek cancellation of Pakistani singer Shafqat Amanat Ali's concert