Lindsay Lohan to feature in Lady Gaga’s next video
New York: Lindsay Lohan is set to star in an upcoming Lady Gaga music video of the singer’s much anticipated album, ‘ARTPOP,’ sources say.
The 26-year-old singer and the actress have become fast friends and made headlines by hanging out at the Chateau Marmont last month.
Gaga had even posted pictures of their encounter — she in a tiara and pearls while Lohan covered her mouth with a French-manicured hand — on her Web site Little Monsters.
“Lady Gaga and Lindsay caused a stir last month when they had their ‘sleepover’ at the Chateau [Marmont],” a leading daily has quoted a Hollywood insider as saying.
“And now it turns out that Lindsay will be starring in Gaga’s new video from her upcoming album,” the source said.
The 26-year-old troubled actress has been attempting a comeback with roles in the Lifetime movie ‘Liz and Dick’ and in Bret Easton Ellis’ ‘The Canyons,’ opposite male porn star James Deen.
But Gaga’s video offers her a more mainstream opportunity.
“Due to Gaga’s superstar status, this would be Lindsay’s biggest [role] by far in many, many years,” a source said.
But others are wonder why Gaga is involving Lohan.
“Why this huge artist — who could literally have anyone she wants — chose someone currently at the bottom of the Hollywood food chain remains a mystery,” one observer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maluma to donate Vina del Mar fest paycheque to fire victims
- Arjun Kapoor – Shraddha Kapoor’s ‘Half Girlfriend’ to create record with 18-minute long song!
- Justin Bieber India Purpose Tour: Varun Dhawan to attend concert
- Akshay Kumar and Raveena Tandon's popular song all set for a reprised version!
- Justin Bieber's India concert: Sale of tickets to go live on February 22