Liv Tyler uses dad`s beauty products
Los Angeles: Actress Liv Tyler says she raids her father and singer Steven Tyler`s cupboards for his luxury face creams whenever she visits him.
The "Lord of the Rings" actress loves that the Aerosmith frontman is so high-maintenance about his skincare regime and makes sure to borrow his face creams, reports contactmusic.com.
She said: "Today when I go and stay with him, I always have to raid his cupboards because he`s got all the best creams. He`s, like, a major moisturiser. He`ll cover his whole body in oil and moisturiser and walk around the house in a pair of shorts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Sunny Leone to play cameo in Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'