Liverpool gigs to mark 10th death anniversary of George Harrison
London: Two concerts will be held in Liverpool to mark the 10th death anniversary of the youngest of the Beatles, George Harrison.
Among those who are to perform in the concerts include ‘Brute Force’, ‘The Mersey Beatles’, ‘Singh Strings’, Andre Barreau from ‘The Bootleg Beatles’ and the ‘Dovedale’ School Choir, reported the BBC.
The events will occur at St. George’s Hall and The Cavern Club. The concert at St. George’s Hall will be free and The Radha Krishna Temple will provide free meals for both the performers and the audience.
Harrison died of lung cancer on 29 November 2001 at the age of 58.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- These things must strictly be avoided during Pitru Paksha!
- All you men! Be the 'Wanderer', the 'Aviator', the 'Spunkster' with these hairstyles
- Watch: THIS video will make you believe that Shah Rukh Khan can fly! Well, almost
- Here's what Krushna Abhishek has to say about 'competition' with Kapil Sharma! – Details inside
- Slow salute: Akshay Kumar praises brave constable for saving woman's life – Watch video
- Alive Indians band to dedicate performance to Uri attack victims
- Banning artistes gives victory to terrorists: Pakistani musician
- Musical tribute to Jagjit Singh by 'Tum Bin 2' makers
- Watch: Diljit Dosanjh's 'Do You Know' is so addictive you will play it on loop
- Ajay Devgn and Erika Kaar's romance in 'Darkhaast' is pure magic! Watch 'Shivaay' song here