Lopez will not perform at FIFA World Cup opening ceremony
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Jennifer Lopez will not perform at the FIFA World Cup opening ceremony. The 44-year-old `I Luh Ya Papi` hitmaker will not accompany Pitbull on the official World Cup song `We Are One` on June 12, reportedly.
FIFA cited unspecified `production issues` as the reason.
"We can confirm the accuracy of FIFA`s statement. Regretfully Jennifer Lopez will not be attending this year`s World Cup opening ceremonies," Lopez`s representative said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Has this former Australian cricketer been approached for ‘Housefull 4’?
- Know why Radhika Apte couldn’t be a part of ‘Kabali’ promotions
- Single Indian women want to write their own marriage vows
- Behind the scenes: Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel will show you how to have fun – Watch
- ‘Dishoom’ movie tweet review