Lopez will not perform at FIFA World Cup opening ceremony
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Jennifer Lopez will not perform at the FIFA World Cup opening ceremony. The 44-year-old `I Luh Ya Papi` hitmaker will not accompany Pitbull on the official World Cup song `We Are One` on June 12, reportedly.
FIFA cited unspecified `production issues` as the reason.
"We can confirm the accuracy of FIFA`s statement. Regretfully Jennifer Lopez will not be attending this year`s World Cup opening ceremonies," Lopez`s representative said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rohit Roy reveals he was offered huge money to enter 'Bigg Boss' as contestant
- 'Jolly LL.B 2' trailer 2: Akshay Kumar brings forward intense side of legal system
- Jallikattu row: Kamal Haasan appeals for calm, says 'none can take away your rights'
- Abhishek Bachchan ready to do biopic on THIS sportsman for free!
- Pakistani actors get Indian visa to shoot for Sridevi starrer