Lorde collaborates with high-end cosmetic range
Teen singing sensation Lorde has teamed up with bosses at Mac cosmeticsh to create her own limited-edition makeup collection.
The 17-year-old `Royals` hitmaker, who is following in the footsteps of pop stars Rihanna and Lady Gaga with her new line, said she is a big fan of the cosmetic range since childhood, reportedly.
"I have loved Mac Cosmetics since I was a little kid. I remember saving up to buy my very first Mac lipstick at 14, and it was used by about 20 of my friends!
"Mac has a very clear aesthetic that has always felt fashion forward to me. So I was really excited to work with them on these products, which I use pretty much every day and night," she said.
No further details have been released about the products in her collection, but the line is expected to hit stores this summer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film
- Vidya Balan's 'Begum Jaan': 'Prem Mein Tohre' by Asha Bhosle highlights Anu Malik's musical brilliance
- Ranveer Singh and Rajkummar Rao jamming the 'Trapped' rap is a bonus for fans!
- Sonakshi Sinha in 'Gulabi 2.0' song from 'Noor' will pep up your boring day!
- Noor: Sonakshi Sinha lets her hair down, teases video of song 'Gulabi 2.0'
- Every film with AR Rahman is special journey, says Mani Ratnam