Lorde collaborates with high-end cosmetic range
Teen singing sensation Lorde has teamed up with bosses at Mac cosmeticsh to create her own limited-edition makeup collection.
The 17-year-old `Royals` hitmaker, who is following in the footsteps of pop stars Rihanna and Lady Gaga with her new line, said she is a big fan of the cosmetic range since childhood, reportedly.
"I have loved Mac Cosmetics since I was a little kid. I remember saving up to buy my very first Mac lipstick at 14, and it was used by about 20 of my friends!
"Mac has a very clear aesthetic that has always felt fashion forward to me. So I was really excited to work with them on these products, which I use pretty much every day and night," she said.
No further details have been released about the products in her collection, but the line is expected to hit stores this summer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali to compose music for 'Padmavati'
- Janmashtami special—Celebrate Krishna's birth with these top 5 Bollywood tracks!
- Shraddha Kapoor sought to judge music reality TV show?
- Wedding SONG of the year 'Nachde Ne Saare' has Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra dance to glory! Watch
- Song alert! 'Besabriyaan' from Sushant Singh Rajput's 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story' OUT—Watch