Lorde collaborates with high-end cosmetic range
Teen singing sensation Lorde has teamed up with bosses at Mac cosmeticsh to create her own limited-edition makeup collection.
The 17-year-old `Royals` hitmaker, who is following in the footsteps of pop stars Rihanna and Lady Gaga with her new line, said she is a big fan of the cosmetic range since childhood, reportedly.
"I have loved Mac Cosmetics since I was a little kid. I remember saving up to buy my very first Mac lipstick at 14, and it was used by about 20 of my friends!
"Mac has a very clear aesthetic that has always felt fashion forward to me. So I was really excited to work with them on these products, which I use pretty much every day and night," she said.
No further details have been released about the products in her collection, but the line is expected to hit stores this summer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brett Lee to shoot for 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain!'
- Rajinikanth thanks fans for 'Kabali' success with THIS sweetest gesture! - Details inside
- Priyanka Chopra to join Hollywood stars for anti-poverty concert
- 'Masaan' will always be a special film for me: Richa Chadha
- Kapil Sharma aka Kappu's Twitter account 'hacked'! – Know who did it
- Badshah's Hindi cover of Justin Bieber’s 'Sorry' is out and, dayum, it's addictive!
- Baar Baar Dekho: Brand new ‘Kala Chashma’ still featuring Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra
- 'Happy Bhag Jayegi': 'Aashiq Tera' track highlights the love triangle between Diana Penty, Abhay Deol, Ali Fazal—Watch video
- Hrithik Roshan, Pooja Hegde drench in colours of old-age romance in 'Sarsariya' from 'Mohenjo Daro'!
- Watch 'Kala Chashma' teaser: Check out Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra's desi swag