Lorde thinks `life is wild right now`
Wellington: Lorde, who performed with Nirvana and Joan Jett last week, thinks that her quiet New Zealand life has gone `wild` in London.
Reportedly, the 17-year-old singer, who won her two Grammy Awards this year for her debut album `Pure Heroine`, said that she didn`t get such experience back at home in New Zealand and used to spend most of her time in her room.
Lorde has been touring around the world performing, and was excited to learn that Hillary Duff attended one of her recent concerts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Meet Shifuji Shaurya Bhardwaj: The living legend who played Tiger Shroff's trainer in 'Baaghi'!
- This emotional Instagram post by Arbaaz Khan talks about introspection
- Check out: Rani Mukerji’s first public appearance after baby Adira’s birth
- Adhyayan never said Kangana Ranaut practices black magic, says father Shekhar Suman
- 'Captain America: Civil War' movie review
- Celine Dion to receive 2016 Billboard Icon Award
- Watch: ‘Housefull 3’ gang – Akshay Kumar, Riteish Deshmukh and Abhishek Bachchan – in ‘Taang Uthakey’ teaser
- Meet Tommy Singh aka Shahid Kapoor in 'Chitta Ve' from 'Udta Punjab'—Watch!
- Hrithik Roshan joins hand with transgender band for a cause
- Hrithik Roshan shares video where Katrina Kaif is singing! Watch it now