Lorde thinks `life is wild right now`
Wellington: Lorde, who performed with Nirvana and Joan Jett last week, thinks that her quiet New Zealand life has gone `wild` in London.
Reportedly, the 17-year-old singer, who won her two Grammy Awards this year for her debut album `Pure Heroine`, said that she didn`t get such experience back at home in New Zealand and used to spend most of her time in her room.
Lorde has been touring around the world performing, and was excited to learn that Hillary Duff attended one of her recent concerts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim ‘apology’ post row: THESE Bollywood celebrities have extended support
- Hrithik Roshan, Ronit Roy lock horns in new dialogue promo of 'Kaabil' – Watch
- Not scared of being stereotyped: Aditya Roy Kapur
- Vivek Oberoi returns from Sabarimala, becomes Guruswami
- Anil Kapoor reacts to daughter Sonam Kapoor's Filmfare award win for 'Neerja'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15
- Musical tribute to Kaifi Azmi on 98th birth anniversary
- David Guetta's Mumbai concert cancelled – Here's why
- Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam's chemistry spills love all over in 'Kisi Se Pyar Ho Jaye' from 'Kaabil'