Lost unseen Pink Floyd clips hint at `reunion`
London: A few unseen clips of Pink Floyd have given hints that the band might reunite one last time for a good cause.
The psychedelic rock band`s drummer Nick Mason, who came across the black and white film while piecing together archive footage, said that the band can come together again.
The 69-year-old said that the clips show him backstage with band members David Gilmour, Roger Waters, Richard Wright and Syd Barrett at some gigs in the late-60s.
Mason said that the plan is not fixed yet, but if there was a cause "worth it" then the surviving band members could reunite to make real difference to a particular situation.
The band, which is famous for their hits like `Another Brick In The Wall`, `Hey You` and `Comfortably Numb` among many others, last got together to perform in 2005 for Live 8.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali
- Usher announces new album 'Hard II Love'
- Rumoured girlfriend Iulia Vantur to croon Salman Khan's 'Main Hoon Hero Tera'?
- Dwayne Bravo all set to make singing debut in Bollywood! - Details inside
- Vishal-Shekhar, UK-based band collaborate for 'Beliya'
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali to compose music for 'Padmavati'