Madonna admits to crying due to exhaustion during `MDNA Tour`
New York: Madonna admitted at a screening of her concert film `The MDNA Tour` of how strenuous going on the road was.
She told the New York Post that she was a mess, and would have bad nights.
She would cry saying she doesn`t want to do this, she said.
Before every show, everyone came into her dressing room and said prayers, she said.
50 percent of the time she said them, and 49 percent of the time she was crying, usually from over exhaustion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Madaari' is outstanding, says Deepika Padukone
- Audience don't judge stars with box office numbers: John Abraham
- Unbelievable! Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' shatters Box Office, earns Rs 250 crore in India on Day 1?
- What Diljit Dosanjh said about 'Phillauri' co-star Anushka Sharma will melt your heart! - Read here
- Fawad Khan to romance Deepika Padukone in Ranveer Singh starrer 'Padmavati'?
- Amaal Mallik excited about his 'Baar Baar Dekho' track
- Here's how Parineeti Chopra-Varun Dhawan rehearsed for 'Janemann Aah' from 'Dishoom' ! Watch video
- One Direction's Liam Payne ready to launch solo career
- Actors singing is a very good trend: Ayushmann Khurrana
- Google's Doodle tribute to Bollywood singer Mukesh