Madonna broke down during her MDNA world tour
London: Pop diva Madonna revealed that she used to cry regularly during her MDNA world tour because she was so exhausted.
The 54-year-old ‘Material Girl’ singer, who performed 88 concerts on her recent international trek, confessed that the stress made her emotional, reported Contactmusic.
"I`m a human being like everybody else, so I would have my nights, my bad nights and I would cry and I would say, `I don`t want to do this," she said.
Her 12-year-old son, Rocco, also joined on the tour as a dancer, which in a way gave her a comfort level.
"I was thrilled to see him every night. He gave me a boost of energy," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show