Madonna collaborates with Miley Cyrus `Wrecking Ball` writer
London: Queen of Pop Madonna has revealed that she is working with `Wrecking Ball` writer MoZella.
The star told fans about her collaboration with MoZella - who co-wrote Miley Cyrus`s 2013 hit - via her Instagram page, reportedly.
Besides writing tracks for other artists, the 32-year-old singer-songwriter has also released three of her own studio albums.
The pair were joined in the studio by `If I Were a Boy` writer Toby Gad and Symbolc One - who worked on Beyonce`s `Best Thing I Never Had`.
Madonna shared her excitement of working with the trio, posting a picture of the group on Instagram with the caption, "Having an Iconic Moment in the studio with Toby-Mozilla and S1. My throat hurts from singing laughing and crying."
Earlier this month, Madonna revealed that she has been working with British singer-songwriter Natalia Kills on new music.
She has also posted pictures of herself in the studio with electronic dance producer Avicii.
Madonna`s 13th studio album will serve as the follow-up to 2012`s MDNA, which reached number one in the UK and US.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Wiz Khalifa's sister dies at 32
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt's quirky antics steal the show in 'Aashiq Surrender Hua'
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!
- Anushka Sharma’s ‘Phillauri’: ‘Whats up’ - first wedding song of this season – Watch
- Maluma to donate Vina del Mar fest paycheque to fire victims