Madonna’s ‘Give Me All Your Luvin’’ played to 114m people flops
London: Madonna’s newest single ‘Give Me All Your Luvin’’ has flopped despite a Super Bowl launch before one of the largest-ever TV audiences. The 53-year-old singer’s performance was seen by 114 million American football fans in the US and millions more globally.
However, it has become one of her biggest flops in the UK charts. After debuting at a lowly 37, it is expected to drop out the top 40 this weekend. It is one of the worst showings in almost three decades for the ‘Like a Virgin’ hitmaker, who has had 13 UK number ones.
‘Give Me All Your Luvin’’ was her first new track for three years. It is from forthcoming album MDNA, the first in a new three-CD deal with record label Universal. Ticket sales for Madonna’s only English gig on her 2012 tour, at London’s Hyde Park in July, are also a relative flop. They have still not sold out after eight days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wishes to grow up like her grandmother
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gets miffed with paparazzi for hurting daughter Aaradhya – Watch video
- Sweet! Is this how Ranbir Kapoor trying to win Katrina Kaif back?
- Maharashtra Governor applauds Juhi Chawla, Shabana Azmi's 'Chalk N Duster'
- Shah Rukh Khan fined Rs 1.93 lakh for illegal ramp outside 'Mannat'