Manics wants to make the biggest rock record
London: Rock band Manic Street Preachers wants to make the biggest album ever before it retires.
The trio, who have just released their 12th album, `Futurology`, want to set bar one notch higher for themselves, suggest reports.
"I think we all know deep in ourselves that there is only one record left to make and that`s the biggest rock record ever," said bassist Nicky Wire.
"That`s a long way off. But I think we know that`s what`s left, to raise the scales to an enormous level," he said.
Besides Wire, Preachers consists of lead vocalist James Dean Bradfield and drummer Sean Moore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies
- Box Office report: Here's how much 'Dear Zindagi', 'Kahaani 2' collected on Saturday!
- Kaabil: Hrithik Roshan flaunts new release date in Tamil, Telugu posters
- Rana Daggubati, Taapsee Pannu's 'The Ghazi Attack' to strike patriotic chord