Mariah Carey, Nicole Scherzinger pay tribute to Whitney Houston
London: Mariah Carey and Nicole Scherzinger have paid tribute to Whitney Houston on the first death anniversary of the singing superstar.
Carey, 42 and Scherzinger, 34, took to Twitter to remember the star, whose life was cut short at 48 when she drowned in her hotel bath prior to Clive Davis`s pre-Grammy party at the Beverly Hilton Hotel last year, reported Daily Mail.
"It`s 2/11... Remembering my friend the incredible Whitney Houston. It`s been a year and still so hard to believe. Her legend lives on eternally," Carey wrote.
Former Pussycat Dolls singer Scherzinger meanwhile posted a vintage snap of Houston on her Twitter page alongside an image of herself channelling the Grammy-Award winning star.
"Today marks the day, it`s been a year. I will always love you Whitney..," she wrote.
Singer Ray J, who was dating Houston at the time of her death, wrote, "1 year ago I lost my heart. I would give anything just to see you smile again. I love you so much and I miss you even more today. RiP- Nippy."
The singer passed away on February 11, 2012.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How Jessica Alba takes care of her hair!
- Tom Cruise's 'The Mummy' trailer will send shivers down your spine
- Himesh Reshammiya reveals similarities between Salman Khan, Iulia Vantur
- Here's what Elena Kazan said after getting evicted from 'Bigg Boss' season 10
- THIS is where Shah Rukh Khan feels the 'happiest'
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- It’s out! Aditya Chopra’s favourite song from ‘Befikre’
- Alia Bhatt's 'Let's Break Up' song from 'Dear Zindagi' is like a therapy!
- Maharashtra CM’s wife Amruta Fadnavis to feature in a music video with Amitabh Bachchan