Mariah Carey`s manager defends Angola show
New York: Mariah Carey`s manager has defended the controversial show in Angola, saying that it`s not his problem that the country is run by "a cold-blooded despot".
Jermaine Dupri, who had arranged Carey`s show for Angola`s dictator, Jose Eduardo dos Santos defended the allegation that the singer charged 1 million dollars, a daily reported.
Dupri said that he doesn`t feel like they have done anything wrong, as even the President of the United States had previously taken pictures with Santo`s daughter and congratulated him on his many years in office.
He added that if the American president can rub shoulders with these people then why is the `Music Box` hitmaker being accused of doing something wrong.
Dupri added that Carey was not at all remorseful or sorry about her show in Angola.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri
- United Nation's Global Citizen Festival: Priyanka Chopra talks about humanity and youth- READ
- Taylor Swift snubbed at MTV Video Music Awards nominations!
- Billboard 200 albums chart: Drake's 'Views' remains on top for 11th time
- Will Jennifer Lopez make tunes with Calvin Harris?
- Watch: Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra’s desi swag will make you go crazy!
- Singer Shweta Pandit gets married to Italian beau Ivano Fucci