Mariah Carey`s manager defends Angola show
New York: Mariah Carey`s manager has defended the controversial show in Angola, saying that it`s not his problem that the country is run by "a cold-blooded despot".
Jermaine Dupri, who had arranged Carey`s show for Angola`s dictator, Jose Eduardo dos Santos defended the allegation that the singer charged 1 million dollars, a daily reported.
Dupri said that he doesn`t feel like they have done anything wrong, as even the President of the United States had previously taken pictures with Santo`s daughter and congratulated him on his many years in office.
He added that if the American president can rub shoulders with these people then why is the `Music Box` hitmaker being accused of doing something wrong.
Dupri added that Carey was not at all remorseful or sorry about her show in Angola.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali to compose music for 'Padmavati'
- Janmashtami special—Celebrate Krishna's birth with these top 5 Bollywood tracks!
- Shraddha Kapoor sought to judge music reality TV show?
- Wedding SONG of the year 'Nachde Ne Saare' has Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra dance to glory! Watch
- Song alert! 'Besabriyaan' from Sushant Singh Rajput's 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story' OUT—Watch