Mariah Carey`s manager defends Angola show
New York: Mariah Carey`s manager has defended the controversial show in Angola, saying that it`s not his problem that the country is run by "a cold-blooded despot".
Jermaine Dupri, who had arranged Carey`s show for Angola`s dictator, Jose Eduardo dos Santos defended the allegation that the singer charged 1 million dollars, a daily reported.
Dupri said that he doesn`t feel like they have done anything wrong, as even the President of the United States had previously taken pictures with Santo`s daughter and congratulated him on his many years in office.
He added that if the American president can rub shoulders with these people then why is the `Music Box` hitmaker being accused of doing something wrong.
Dupri added that Carey was not at all remorseful or sorry about her show in Angola.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15
- Musical tribute to Kaifi Azmi on 98th birth anniversary
- David Guetta's Mumbai concert cancelled – Here's why
- Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam's chemistry spills love all over in 'Kisi Se Pyar Ho Jaye' from 'Kaabil'