Mariah Carey`s manager defends Angola show
New York: Mariah Carey`s manager has defended the controversial show in Angola, saying that it`s not his problem that the country is run by "a cold-blooded despot".
Jermaine Dupri, who had arranged Carey`s show for Angola`s dictator, Jose Eduardo dos Santos defended the allegation that the singer charged 1 million dollars, a daily reported.
Dupri said that he doesn`t feel like they have done anything wrong, as even the President of the United States had previously taken pictures with Santo`s daughter and congratulated him on his many years in office.
He added that if the American president can rub shoulders with these people then why is the `Music Box` hitmaker being accused of doing something wrong.
Dupri added that Carey was not at all remorseful or sorry about her show in Angola.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Box Office report: Sushant Singh Rajput's 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' becomes second highest grosser of 2016
- Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' to release on time, Producers Guild not to work with Pakistani artistes in future
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray, Karan Johar meet Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis
- Pakistani artistes controversy: Here's what Farhan Akhtar has to say
- Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor keen to shoot more films in Meghalaya
- Classical musicians are not entertainers: Amjad Ali Khan
- Taylor Swift to perform at Formula One concert!
- Arijit Singh's 'Nashe Si Chadh Gayi' from Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer 'Befikre' will leave you tripping
- 'Enormous market for music in India'
- Shah Rukh Khan is our favourite, says British pop rock band 'The Vamps'