Mark Owen made fourth album for therapy
London: After a turbulent period in his personal life, Take That star Mark Owen turned to making his fourth solo album as a means of therapy.
Owen`s solo album `Art Of Doing Nothing` and single Stars will release on June 10 accompanied by a tour that month, reported Daily Star.
"I wanted this to be a clean slate," he said.
Owen`s first solo outing for eight years comes after he did rehab for alcohol addiction following the exposure of extra-marital affairs.
The 40-year-old, who patched things up with wife Emma and had a third child, said, "You can`t help but reflect a little bit and look at your life."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Radhe Maa satsangs are filled with sexual activities: Dolly Bindra
- Anita Dongre goes back to the roots, Dia supports her cause
- 'Kaun Kitne Paani Mein' movie review: - Tale of changing dynamics
- Haven't re-shot anything for 'Jagga Jasoos': Katrina Kaif
- Saif Ali Khan finds 'marriage' questions dangerous for single actresses