Mark Owen made fourth album for therapy
London: After a turbulent period in his personal life, Take That star Mark Owen turned to making his fourth solo album as a means of therapy.
Owen`s solo album `Art Of Doing Nothing` and single Stars will release on June 10 accompanied by a tour that month, reported Daily Star.
"I wanted this to be a clean slate," he said.
Owen`s first solo outing for eight years comes after he did rehab for alcohol addiction following the exposure of extra-marital affairs.
The 40-year-old, who patched things up with wife Emma and had a third child, said, "You can`t help but reflect a little bit and look at your life."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself
- Honesty, sincerity behind 'Dangal' worked in its favour: Director Nitesh Tiwari
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15
- Musical tribute to Kaifi Azmi on 98th birth anniversary