Marvin Humes cried at final JLS concert
Los Angeles: Singer Marvin Humes has said that he and his JLS bandmates couldn`t hold back their tears while performing their last song at their final concert before going splitsville.
The 28-year-old, who is currently presenting talent show ‘The Voice’ alongside Emma Willis, says they were all emotional.
“I`m sensitive, I`ve got feeling but I don`t cry. There`s nothing wrong with guys who do. But the JLS concert was huge. We got to the very last song of the very last show - ‘Everybody in Love’ is our encore track - and I couldn`t sing,” contactmusic.com quoted Humes as saying.
“All of us were in tears. We`re such close brothers, it made us realise, `This is it.`”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!
- Salman Khan Arms Act case acquittal: Shah Rukh Khan to meet close friend?
- Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam's 'automatic chemistry' will surprise you—Watch 'Kaabil' making video!
- Amal Clooney's baggy floral smock sparks pregnancy rumours!
- Priyanka Chopra wins big at People's Choice Awards one more time!
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15
- Musical tribute to Kaifi Azmi on 98th birth anniversary
- David Guetta's Mumbai concert cancelled – Here's why