Marvin Humes cried at final JLS concert
Los Angeles: Singer Marvin Humes has said that he and his JLS bandmates couldn`t hold back their tears while performing their last song at their final concert before going splitsville.
The 28-year-old, who is currently presenting talent show ‘The Voice’ alongside Emma Willis, says they were all emotional.
“I`m sensitive, I`ve got feeling but I don`t cry. There`s nothing wrong with guys who do. But the JLS concert was huge. We got to the very last song of the very last show - ‘Everybody in Love’ is our encore track - and I couldn`t sing,” contactmusic.com quoted Humes as saying.
“All of us were in tears. We`re such close brothers, it made us realise, `This is it.`”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mujhse Shaadi Karogi' one of my favourite movies: Priyanka Chopra
- Karan Johar just revealed something interesting about 'Saifeena'! - Details inside
- Morgan Freeman in talks to star in Disney's 'The Nutcracker and the Four Realms'
- Inspirational! Milind Soman is running barefoot from Ahmedabad to Mumbai – Know why
- Ranveer Singh just shared words of wisdom online and we couldn't agree more!
- Official Prince tribute concert set for October in Minnesota
- Tabla maestro Pt Lacchu Maharaj dies in Varanasi
- Beyonce to perform at MTV Video Music Awards 2016?
- Watch: Tiger Shroff - Jacqueline Fernandez’s fairytale romance in visually captivating song ‘Toota Jo Kabhi Tara’ from ‘A Flying Jatt’
- Taylor Swift snubbed at MTV Video Music Awards nominations!