Marvin Humes cried at final JLS concert
Los Angeles: Singer Marvin Humes has said that he and his JLS bandmates couldn`t hold back their tears while performing their last song at their final concert before going splitsville.
The 28-year-old, who is currently presenting talent show ‘The Voice’ alongside Emma Willis, says they were all emotional.
“I`m sensitive, I`ve got feeling but I don`t cry. There`s nothing wrong with guys who do. But the JLS concert was huge. We got to the very last song of the very last show - ‘Everybody in Love’ is our encore track - and I couldn`t sing,” contactmusic.com quoted Humes as saying.
“All of us were in tears. We`re such close brothers, it made us realise, `This is it.`”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karanvir Bohra and wifey Teejay Sidhu blessed with twin daughters!
- 'Bigg Boss' 10: We bet you haven’t seen these family pictures of Priyanka Jagga Muise!
- Lady Gaga doesn't like comparison with Madonna, says 'we are very different'
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Prince Narula talks about Badho Bahu co-star Rytasha Rathore, film offers and more
- Classical musicians are not entertainers: Amjad Ali Khan
- Taylor Swift to perform at Formula One concert!
- Arijit Singh's 'Nashe Si Chadh Gayi' from Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer 'Befikre' will leave you tripping
- 'Enormous market for music in India'
- Shah Rukh Khan is our favourite, says British pop rock band 'The Vamps'