Max George reason behind `The Wanted` rift?
London: Singer Max George is reportedly behind the rift in `The Wanted` that made the band drift apart in recent months.
The `Walks Like Rihanna` singers are upset with George`s confession that tensions had been high within the band for sometime, reported Contactmusic.
"Not only has he (Max)sold his story but there are deep-rooted problems within the band that he`s the source of, which have been ongoing for a while," a source said.
The other members of the band are Siva Kaneswaran, Jay McGuiness, Tom Parker and Nathan Sykes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' out
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri