Max George reason behind `The Wanted` rift?
London: Singer Max George is reportedly behind the rift in `The Wanted` that made the band drift apart in recent months.
The `Walks Like Rihanna` singers are upset with George`s confession that tensions had been high within the band for sometime, reported Contactmusic.
"Not only has he (Max)sold his story but there are deep-rooted problems within the band that he`s the source of, which have been ongoing for a while," a source said.
The other members of the band are Siva Kaneswaran, Jay McGuiness, Tom Parker and Nathan Sykes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alive Indians band to dedicate performance to Uri attack victims
- Banning artistes gives victory to terrorists: Pakistani musician
- Musical tribute to Jagjit Singh by 'Tum Bin 2' makers
- Watch: Diljit Dosanjh's 'Do You Know' is so addictive you will play it on loop
- Ajay Devgn and Erika Kaar's romance in 'Darkhaast' is pure magic! Watch 'Shivaay' song here