Max George reason behind `The Wanted` rift?
London: Singer Max George is reportedly behind the rift in `The Wanted` that made the band drift apart in recent months.
The `Walks Like Rihanna` singers are upset with George`s confession that tensions had been high within the band for sometime, reported Contactmusic.
"Not only has he (Max)sold his story but there are deep-rooted problems within the band that he`s the source of, which have been ongoing for a while," a source said.
The other members of the band are Siva Kaneswaran, Jay McGuiness, Tom Parker and Nathan Sykes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it
- Dance songs should not be called item numbers: Aditi Rao Hydari
- Arbaaz Khan speaks about his character in 'Tera Intezaar'- READ
- Kangana Ranaut looking forward to next project- Know all about it!
- Do's & Donts while worshipping a Shivling—A must read!
- Official Prince tribute concert set for October in Minnesota
- Tabla maestro Pt Lacchu Maharaj dies in Varanasi
- Beyonce to perform at MTV Video Music Awards 2016?
- Watch: Tiger Shroff - Jacqueline Fernandez’s fairytale romance in visually captivating song ‘Toota Jo Kabhi Tara’ from ‘A Flying Jatt’
- Taylor Swift snubbed at MTV Video Music Awards nominations!