Max George reason behind `The Wanted` rift?
London: Singer Max George is reportedly behind the rift in `The Wanted` that made the band drift apart in recent months.
The `Walks Like Rihanna` singers are upset with George`s confession that tensions had been high within the band for sometime, reported Contactmusic.
"Not only has he (Max)sold his story but there are deep-rooted problems within the band that he`s the source of, which have been ongoing for a while," a source said.
The other members of the band are Siva Kaneswaran, Jay McGuiness, Tom Parker and Nathan Sykes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar and Raveena Tandon's popular song all set for a reprised version!
- Justin Bieber's India concert: Sale of tickets to go live on February 22
- Fortunate to get good songs: Arijit Singh
- Diljit, Badshah jamming for something new?
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt enchant us with their beautiful chemistry in ‘Humsafar’