Max George was huge Spice Girls` fan
London: Singer Max George was reportedly a huge fan of Spice Girls band during his school time.
The 24-year-old, who is member of band The Wanted, bought all the merchandise of the popular band of girls, which comprises of Victoria Beckham, Geri Halliwell, Melanie Brown, Melanie Chisholm and Emma Bunton.
"Max will kill me for admitting this but he was obsessed with the Spice Girls at school. He has all the merchandise, CDs, posters, sticker books, he even had a Spice Girls duvet cover," mirror.co.uk quoted George`s school friend as saying.
"He was a huge fan, not just your average Spice Girls fan, I mean massive. As well as bedsheets Max also had a few of the dolls. It`s a bit odd thinking about it now," he added.
Apparently, George also dressed up like his favourite Spice Girl when he was young.
"Max`s favourite girls were Mel B and Emma. He dressed up as them at fancy dress parties," the friend said.
"We didn`t have to egg him on - it was his idea. He could do Mel B`s accent perfectly, it was a bit freaky how much he actually resembled her," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show