Max George was huge Spice Girls` fan
London: Singer Max George was reportedly a huge fan of Spice Girls band during his school time.
The 24-year-old, who is member of band The Wanted, bought all the merchandise of the popular band of girls, which comprises of Victoria Beckham, Geri Halliwell, Melanie Brown, Melanie Chisholm and Emma Bunton.
"Max will kill me for admitting this but he was obsessed with the Spice Girls at school. He has all the merchandise, CDs, posters, sticker books, he even had a Spice Girls duvet cover," mirror.co.uk quoted George`s school friend as saying.
"He was a huge fan, not just your average Spice Girls fan, I mean massive. As well as bedsheets Max also had a few of the dolls. It`s a bit odd thinking about it now," he added.
Apparently, George also dressed up like his favourite Spice Girl when he was young.
"Max`s favourite girls were Mel B and Emma. He dressed up as them at fancy dress parties," the friend said.
"We didn`t have to egg him on - it was his idea. He could do Mel B`s accent perfectly, it was a bit freaky how much he actually resembled her," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hundreds say farewell at funeral for blues great BB King
- Kim Kardashian is a great wing woman: Paris Hilton
- 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns' breaks into Rs 100 crore club
- Vidya Balan turns down Suchitra Sen biopic
- Disney pulls plug on 'Tron 3'
- 21 European films to be screened in Kolkata
- Mamata Banerjee remembers Rituparno Ghosh as West Bengal's pride
- Iggy Azalea cancels tour
- 'Ishqedarriyaan' review: An oft-seen love story
- Chris Brown sometimes hated himself
- Emilia Clarke called 'Dragon Lady' in shops
- 'Empire' season 2 returns in September
- Bob Saget to return for 'Full House' revival
- 'Urban Cowboy' to get TV adaptation
- Graham Moore's viral-outbreak drama gets series order
- 'American Idol' stint was my worst experience: Mariah Carey
- Neelesh Misra to scrutinise Indian governance in 'Ramrajya'
- TV news may lead to racial bias
- '19 Kids and Counting' spin-off in works
- Jerry Seinfeld, Julia Louis-Dreyfus reunite on-screen
- Kendrick Lamar's special performance on Ellen's show
- I hope after 'Quantico', Indian actors are taken seriously: Priyanka Chopra
- Street food in Delhi contains high levels of faecal matter
- Watch: ISIS prisoner digging his own grave
- 50 percent refund on Tatkal ticket cancellation
- UP: Govt to distribute free sanitary napkins to all girls in school
- Delhi HC turns down plea challenging LG Jung's authority
- DNA: Blow to Kejriwal, Delhi High Court backs LG
- IIT Madras bans Dalit students forum for 'criticising' PM Modi
- DNA: Exploitation of migrant workers in Qatar
- Radioactive nuclear medicine leak detected at Delhi's IGI Airport
- IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani hits back, challenges Rahul Gandhi to a debate
- MHA notification: SC issues notice to Delhi govt
- Railways may hike AC class fares from June 1, 2015
- Protests outside IIT-Madras against ban on students' group
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 29, 2015
- Special: Heart-wrenching tales of elderly people in old age homes
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- Twitter war over IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani challenges Rahul Gandhi to debate over any issue, anywhere
- Bihar board 12th Arts result to be declared today soon
- BSEB (biharboard.ac.in & biharboard.bih.nic.in): Bihar board 12th Arts result to be declared tomorrow on May 30
- Dangerous levels of toxins in Delhi's air as heat and dust intensify
- Maggi noodles controversy: Case to be filed against Nestle in UP today
- US formally removes Cuba from terror blacklist in landmark move
- Top 5 places to eat in Delhi University's campuses
- Arrival of Monsoon over Kerala delayed by 2-3 days: Met Department
- Log on to ahsec.nic.in: AHSEC 12th Result 2015 to be announced today at 10 am
- Govt committed to One Rank, One Pension: PM Narendra Modi
- If Congress was pro-poor, why does poverty still exist in India, asks PM Narendra Modi