Meat Loaf to undergo second knee surgery
London: Veteran rocker Meat Loaf is facing a second knee operation as he recovers from the first round of surgery last year.
The 65-year-old `Bat Out of Hell` singer underwent a knee replacement procedure in November and has spent months undergoing gruelling physiotherapy treatment in time to be ready for his UK tour, which kicks off later this week.
However, Meat Loaf has now revealed he is facing further surgery because his other knee also needs replacing, reported Contactmusic.
"I`ve had a knee replacement. I`ve got to have the other one replaced," he said.
Meat Loaf said that it will take him around a year to fully recover from the first operation.
"Two weeks before the knee surgery, I literally couldn`t walk from the bedroom to the kitchen. They took me to the hospital in an ambulance to get my knee replaced. When they did, it was so damaged and torn up, it`s going to take a year to come back," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arjun Kapoor early birthday celebrations on the sets of 'Half Girlfriend'! Pic inside
- Find out which day of the week is dedicated to which Lord!
- Govinda chose 'The Kapil Sharma show' over 'Comedy Nights Live'—Here's why?
- Want a better life? Practice these 5 habits – Watch video
- IIFA 2016: Salman Khan spilling hotness in brand new hair-cut and elegant suit! – Pic inside
- Like seriously! Kanye West lying naked along with other 11 personalities on his 'Famous' video - Watch
- Throwback pic! Virat Kohli showcases rockstar avatar, raps in AR Rahman's Chennai studio
- Led Zeppelin cleared of plagiarism charges
- Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan laud Shekhar Kapur's daughter's soul-stirring debut song – Watch
- Varun Dhawan, Jacqueline and John Abraham in 'Sau Tarah Ke' making video look HIGH on energy! Watch now