Mel B loves dancing with her kids
London: Spice Girls member Melanie Brown, aka Mel B, loves dancing with her three daughters, and show off their best moves.
The 37-year-old singer, who is married to Stephen Belafonte, has daughters, Phoenix, 13, Angel, five, and 15-month-old Madison.
Asked what her kids` favourite Spice Girls song is, she said: "I don`t know, I`ve never asked them. Sometimes they put on the songs and we have little dance-offs."
The singer admitted it can be a struggle juggling family life with her commitments to "The X Factor" in Australia and other interests, but it is made easier by the fact her kids like going to work with her, reports okmagazine.com.
"You just have to go with it week by week. But in Australia, I can take my kids to work with me. There`s a creche on set at `X Factor` Australia and my kids love the chaos backstage," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One year of 'Aligarh': Hansal Mehta looks back at film journey
- Ayesha Takia slams haters, says 'I love myself and you should love yourself too'
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Hrithik Roshan to launch his own workout regime
- Rani Mukerji to make comeback with women centric film 'Hichki'
- 'Sahiba' from Anushka Sharma, Diljit Dosanjh starrer 'Phillauri' will soothe your soul
- Arabic version of 'Zaalima' from 'Raees' will make you fall in love! - Watch
- Wiz Khalifa's sister dies at 32
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt's quirky antics steal the show in 'Aashiq Surrender Hua'
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!