Mel B loves dancing with her kids
London: Spice Girls member Melanie Brown, aka Mel B, loves dancing with her three daughters, and show off their best moves.
The 37-year-old singer, who is married to Stephen Belafonte, has daughters, Phoenix, 13, Angel, five, and 15-month-old Madison.
Asked what her kids` favourite Spice Girls song is, she said: "I don`t know, I`ve never asked them. Sometimes they put on the songs and we have little dance-offs."
The singer admitted it can be a struggle juggling family life with her commitments to "The X Factor" in Australia and other interests, but it is made easier by the fact her kids like going to work with her, reports okmagazine.com.
"You just have to go with it week by week. But in Australia, I can take my kids to work with me. There`s a creche on set at `X Factor` Australia and my kids love the chaos backstage," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out these 10 essential fashion life hacks that everyone should know!
- Here's how Aamir Khan plans to surprise Kiran Rao on their 11th wedding anniversary!
- Shah Rukh Khan aka Miyan Bhai's dialoguebaazi from 'Raees' takes excitement up a notch!
- Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan to recreate 'Tamma Tamma' magic in 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'!
- Throwback! We bet you haven't seen these rare Bollywood pictures
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Aamir Khan’s ‘Dangal’ title track out and it’s awesome!
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil Hoon Main' song will make you fall in love all over again!
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Aamir Khan has something to say about ‘Dangal’ title track – Watch