Mel B loves dancing with her kids
London: Spice Girls member Melanie Brown, aka Mel B, loves dancing with her three daughters, and show off their best moves.
The 37-year-old singer, who is married to Stephen Belafonte, has daughters, Phoenix, 13, Angel, five, and 15-month-old Madison.
Asked what her kids` favourite Spice Girls song is, she said: "I don`t know, I`ve never asked them. Sometimes they put on the songs and we have little dance-offs."
The singer admitted it can be a struggle juggling family life with her commitments to "The X Factor" in Australia and other interests, but it is made easier by the fact her kids like going to work with her, reports okmagazine.com.
"You just have to go with it week by week. But in Australia, I can take my kids to work with me. There`s a creche on set at `X Factor` Australia and my kids love the chaos backstage," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dennis Quaid's wife files divorce again
- 'Rock On 2': Arjun Rampal clears air about spat with Purab Kohli, says it's 'fake news'!
- Salman Khan failed to recognise Sushant Singh Rajput! - Details inside
- 'Star Trek Beyond' to hit Indian screens on July 22!
- '4 am airport spotting', Neha Dhupia slays in Sepia!-- See pic
- Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma team up with India's first transgender band
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' sans songs? Details inside
- Watch: Tiger Shroff, alleged girlfriend Disha Patani's sizzling chemistry is unmissable in 'Befikra'!
- Awards are an inspiration to work harder: Amaal Mallik
- Watch: Salman Khan's 'Sultan' title track packs quite a punch!