Mel B loves dancing with her kids
London: Spice Girls member Melanie Brown, aka Mel B, loves dancing with her three daughters, and show off their best moves.
The 37-year-old singer, who is married to Stephen Belafonte, has daughters, Phoenix, 13, Angel, five, and 15-month-old Madison.
Asked what her kids` favourite Spice Girls song is, she said: "I don`t know, I`ve never asked them. Sometimes they put on the songs and we have little dance-offs."
The singer admitted it can be a struggle juggling family life with her commitments to "The X Factor" in Australia and other interests, but it is made easier by the fact her kids like going to work with her, reports okmagazine.com.
"You just have to go with it week by week. But in Australia, I can take my kids to work with me. There`s a creche on set at `X Factor` Australia and my kids love the chaos backstage," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Filmmakers just followed law; Karan Johar is being bullied: Zoya Akhtar
- Unfair to target film involving mostly Indians, says Dia Mirza
- Antara Biswas aka Monalisa wants Salman's attention with 'Bigg Boss' stint
- I'm sure kids will be inspired by 'Shivaay': Ajay Devgn
- No blanket ban on Pakistani artistes in view of prevailing atmosphere: MEA
- Classical musicians are not entertainers: Amjad Ali Khan
- Taylor Swift to perform at Formula One concert!
- Arijit Singh's 'Nashe Si Chadh Gayi' from Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer 'Befikre' will leave you tripping
- 'Enormous market for music in India'
- Shah Rukh Khan is our favourite, says British pop rock band 'The Vamps'