Mel B wants Spice Girls 20th anniversary tour
New York: Singer Mel B wants a Spice Girls 20th anniversary reunion tour next year to mark two decades since they first formed as a band in 1994.
The 38-year-old singer is keen to gather up her former bandmates for a new project she is working on, `Spice 20`.
The girl group, made up of Geri Halliwell, Emma Bunton, Victoria Beckham, Mel B and Mel C, reunited for a one-off performance at the London Olympics Closing Ceremony last summer, but Victoria is adamant she wont sign up for any more live work because she wants to focus on her fashion line, reported New York Daily News.
"Victoria sees 2014 as a year to concentrate on her fashion label, not her music. She loved performing at the Olympics and reuniting, but that was a special event. Mel B has been working on project Spice 20 and sees that as a great opportunity to bring them all together," a source said.
"Victoria feels she won`t have the time or desire to work on performing live again. Mel is always pushing for Spice projects. Her stint as a judge in Australian and American shows mean her profile is huge. Any Spice comeback would mean millions in the bank," it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amit Trivedi's father passes away, friends Vishal-Shekhar step in for him at Bollywood Music Project
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'—Celebrate heartbreak ala Ranbir Kapoor-Anushka Sharma in 'Channa Mereya' song! Watch now
- 'Rock On!! 2' band member Shraddha Kapoor aka Jiah releases her new single 'Tere Mere Dil'! Watch now
- Zayn Malik shares the reason for quitting One Direction
- VHP, Bajrang Dal seek cancellation of Pakistani singer Shafqat Amanat Ali's concert