Mel C reveals the fights amongst Spice Girls
London: Singer Melanie Chisholm aka Mel C says Spice Girls band broke many times without anyone knowing it.
Mel C, 38, talked about struggle of band members to keep up with one another in the ITV documentary `Spice Girls` Story: Viva Forever`, which will be telecast on Christmas Eve, reports dailymail.co.uk.
The famous band comprises of Mel C, Melanie Brown, Geri Halliwell, Victoria Beckham and Emma Bunton.
Talking about the time when Halliwell walked out in 1998, Mel C said: "She`d (Halliwell) left before but not publicly. I think a few of them had left, well, Melanie (Brown) and Geri left a few times. I nearly got kicked out once as well, but that`s another story."
"So yeah, it was difficult and you know, I think Geri would say these things herself. But you know she was having some personal issues and it`s no secret that her and Melanie (Brown) had a very fiery relationship in the past," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Sunny Leone to play cameo in Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'