Mel Gibson`s ex Oksana Grigorieva working on hip-hop album
Los Angeles: Russian singer Oksana Grigorieva, the ex-partner of Hollywood star Mel Gibson, is planning to release a new hip-hop/dance album.
Grigorieva, 42, is said to be "extremely happy" about taking her music in this new direction, reported TMZ online.
According to her representative Steve Jaffe, the new song `Dark Secret` will receive a music video, which is scheduled to go into production soon.
Grigorieva`s new album will reportedly be released through iTunes sometime in February 2013.
Gibson and Grigorieva made headlines for their fiery romance and acrimonious split.
A year after they went public, the relationship was over with Grigorieva accusing Gibson of violence.
The ‘Braveheart’ star pleaded no contest to misdemeanour battery charges in March, 2011. He had to undergo counseling and was sentenced to community service.
Recordings of the actor using racist and violent language were also leaked.
The former couple shares a three-year-old daughter, Lucia, and settled a bitter custody dispute over the girl late last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- See: Sridevi’s daughter Khushi kisses Jack Gilinsky; 3 month old pic goes viral
- Pakistan expresses its ‘Jazbaa’ for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan are not stars but co-stars for Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Know what Amitabh Bachchan is saying about tiger conservation
- Irrfan Khan, Kangana Ranaut to come together for film on Begum Akhtar?