Mick Jagger`s `SuperHeavy` album to release in September
Los Angeles: Mick Jagger and Dave Stewart`s group `Superheavy`, which includes Indian composer AR Rahman, is all set to release their new album in September.
The group also includes singer Joss Stone and reggae superstar Damian Marley.
Jagger and Stewart, who had quietly recorded the new material with the others, is planning to launch the album in September, reported Billboard.
The upcoming album will see Jagger singing in Rahman`s composition `Satyameva Jayate`, which translates to "the truth alone triumphs".
The quintet, who wrote 22 songs in their first six days together, will all appear in a video to accompany the debut single `Miracle Worker`.
Jagger and Stewart have co-produced the album. The term `SuperHeavy` was inspired by Muhammad Ali.
The recording took place in various studios around the world like France, Cyprus, Miami and India.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'—Celebrate heartbreak ala Ranbir Kapoor-Anushka Sharma in 'Channa Mereya' song! Watch now
- 'Rock On!! 2' band member Shraddha Kapoor aka Jiah releases her new single 'Tere Mere Dil'! Watch now
- Zayn Malik shares the reason for quitting One Direction
- VHP, Bajrang Dal seek cancellation of Pakistani singer Shafqat Amanat Ali's concert
- Treat for fans of Carnatic music on Vijayadashami in Dubai