Miley Cyrus delays US tour till August
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Miley Cyrus, who has been hospitalised due to allergic reaction, has postponed her Bangerz tour in the US till August.
The scrapped shows have all been rescheduled for August, reportedly.
"Existing tickets will be honoured on the new dates, which include previously cancelled and postponed dates. Additionally, two tour dates have been added in Pittsburgh and Chicago," read a statement issued by her representative yesterday.
The `Wrecking Ball` hitmaker had to be hospitalised recently following a severe allergic reaction to antibiotics.
Cyrus also tweeted her disappointment over cancelling her concerts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Commando 2' poster: Vidyut Jammwal is blinded by money
- Jackie Chan, Sonu Sood's 'Kung Fu Yoga' trailer is the most action-packed thing you will WATCH today!
- Zahara Jolie-Pitt's biological mother seeks access to her?
- Really inspired by what Deepika, Priyanka are doing: Dev Patel
- 5 Doordarshan shows from 90s we would like to see make a comeback
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15
- Musical tribute to Kaifi Azmi on 98th birth anniversary
- David Guetta's Mumbai concert cancelled – Here's why
- Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam's chemistry spills love all over in 'Kisi Se Pyar Ho Jaye' from 'Kaabil'