Miley Cyrus delays US tour till August
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Miley Cyrus, who has been hospitalised due to allergic reaction, has postponed her Bangerz tour in the US till August.
The scrapped shows have all been rescheduled for August, reportedly.
"Existing tickets will be honoured on the new dates, which include previously cancelled and postponed dates. Additionally, two tour dates have been added in Pittsburgh and Chicago," read a statement issued by her representative yesterday.
The `Wrecking Ball` hitmaker had to be hospitalised recently following a severe allergic reaction to antibiotics.
Cyrus also tweeted her disappointment over cancelling her concerts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ravindra Jain obituary: Geet Gaata Chal, you are still alive in our hearts!
- Taylor Swift says people might need a break from her
- Christina Aguilera working on two new albums
- Ghulam Ali agrees to perform in Delhi, Arvind Kejriwal thanks veteran singer
- Watch: Ranbir, Deepika in 'Matargashti' from 'Tamasha'!