Miley Cyrus` fans urge making her hit song `Party in the USA` national anthem
Melbourne: Ardent fans of Miley Cyrus have filed an online petition with the White House to make her famous song `Party in the USA,` the new US anthem.
The petition, which has been lodged on We The People, the White House`s system that allows people to lobby the government, demands the replacement of `The Star-Spangled Banner,` with the singer`s hit track, News.com.au reported.
The fans have called on the amendment of the tune with a message that urges Barack Obama to make Miley Cyrus` ` Party in the USA` their national anthem, asserting that it is what is best for the US.
For the petition to be put forward to the government it needs at least 100,000 signatures, so far the appeal has received just 254 supporters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: First song from Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' - 'Selfie Le Le Re'
- British singer Foxes breaks world Record
- One Direction have only five years left: Noel Gallagher
- Jennifer Lopez, Missy Elliot fuel collaboration rumours
- 'Zaroori tha' will reach wider audience as Bollywood song: Rahat Fateh Ali Khan